“LOVED the food”

The Field Irish Pub & Eatery
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
“LOVED the food”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Everyone was completely satisfied with their meal. We had 4 people aged 2 yrs to 70 yrs. and everyone was happy. I had the veggie burger and it was about one of the best I've had anywhere. It was definitely homemade. Very cool atmosphere and the bar and outdoor seating looked like great fun. We sat inside at a cozy table in a nice room that was very quiet and private. The wait staff was very friendly and our meals came exactly as we ordered them. I highly recommend everyone to try it. I will definitely come back on my next trip to the area.

Tinley Park, Illinois
“Wicked good.”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

On vacation a local brought us here. The outdoor patio looked like a place I could sit and drink all night.
EVERYTHING was excellent about our experience. We even had a pleased vegan and a 2 yr old. Friendly/accommodating staff.
I had the special "Wicked Sister" - chicken, Bree, apple, pastry and raspberry sauce. Seriously delicious. Can't wait to come back next years. A++

Davie, Florida
“Bad Irish music”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I feel that you are not a true Irish Pub. The weekend band does not play a lot of traditional Irish music, They take too long of breaks and People leave early,They do not create an atmosphere that want people to stay and buy drinks only to eat and leave.I would have stayed with my party and spend at least additional 100 plus on drinks but the people I was with said that they could listen to American music on the radio.Need to get another true Irish band on weekends if you want to drew a bigger crowd that drinks and stays all night otherwise your business will slowly go down, as the nest time I wand to listen to an Irish bank I will go to another Pub. You have to correct this problem or eventually you well go out of the Irish Bar Business.

Your place should be packed till closing but it is not??? why? does not take an Rocket Scientist

If i wanted to listen to Beetles (Tues night) music and they played mostly Beach Boys, how long do yo think people would keep coming?

Coconut Creek, Florida
“Doesn't quite live up to the hype”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Everything was very good, but not excellent.

The decor and atmosphere, at least on the pub side, are spot on. We didn't go into the dining section, so I can't say for sure, but it looked to be in keeping with the pub side from what I saw.

Service is excellent. I can't think of anything specific that made it so...which, I guess, is the magic of excellent service.

I had high expectations for the band that evening. Listening to them tune up, I expected to hear mostly Irish folk tunes. What I mostly heard instead were American classic and contemporary country songs sung in a vaguely Irish sounding accent. Unfortunately, I think that disappointment biased my interpretations of everything else.

Beer selection is pretty good. Having Smithwick's, Harp's, and Guinness Stout all on tap puts them miles ahead of most other "Irish" pubs within 50 miles.

I had shepherd's pie. It was good, but I've had just as good elsewhere. On the plus side, it came out hot enough that the last bite was still plenty hot. I think if I make it back again maybe I'll try the bangers and mash.

It's a 30-40 minute trip for me, but for a special occasion, I'd probably go back again. I'd just check ahead of time to see what the band is going to be playing.

• Visited August 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“Totally enjoyable food and music--something different”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Located on nondescript Griffith Road in Ft. Lauderdale (halfway between the Hard Rock Casino and Ft. Lauderdale Airport this restaurant/pub/entertainment venue opened in 2001 in a reconstructed farmhouse with lots of wood and multiple rooms including an outdoor seating area. The theme is Irish pub and it indeed does remind me or the pubs of Ireland more in ambiance than physical style. The food is varied and quite good (we had snapper, swordfish and fish and chips). Everything is fresh and the prices are reasonable. The entertainment the night we visited was Ian Millar one of the Irish Rover singers. It is all very down home--small stage easy conversation between Mr. Millar and the crowd, dancing. Other nights there are other performers. A wonderful and casual place.For a few hours it was hard to believe you were in South Florida!

• Visited August 2013