Boomers! Greater Ft. Lauderdale - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Lotsa fun but I was expecting more

Like I said I was expecting to have a little more for. I MIGHT go there when I'm back in Fort... read more

Reviewed February 2, 2016
lola0609
Brooklyn, New York
Games, Games and more Games

Fun place to take the kids, video games, air hockey, mini golf, awesome go karts. Cafeteria like... read more

Reviewed November 14, 2015
ibDonnaI
Schaumburg, Illinois

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a Very Good place to go with kids. They have a mini-golf, a lot of electronic games, Go-Cars and food… The food is just pizza, hot dogs and hamburgers, but that’s good for kids.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My son really wanted to play mini golf while we vacationed in Ft Lauderdale. I looked up several places and read the reviews for this location. I decided to overlook some of the negative comments and drive over to the park anyway. We arrived late in the afternoon and after looking over the poor exterior condition decided to listen to the reviews and head elsewhere.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very disappointing. Rundown facility. Mini-golf was old and tired. When we were there camp kids were running around the holes unsupervised. The actual go karts were fun but the track area was across the street in a rundown area. Avoid.

1  Thank NewcastleIllinois
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My kids really do love this place, but I wish it were a bit cleaner and better maintained.
Rides are ok, the games are pretty good, but the bathrooms and other areas should be kept a bit cleaner.

2  Thank Mr_Review00
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Boomers Of Dania will have roller couture and ride and games
Boomers will great place
Someday I will viste to boomers of dania
I will bring to my linda rimmle's old friend name bruce t bailey will vist to boomers of dania