“Nice Inn.”

Hampton Inn Dade City-Zephyrhills
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dade City
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This property is relatively new and very well run. This area is very rural. Many times hotels in areas like his are not well maintained. This hotel is different. It is well maintained, immaculately clean and run well. It's a definite STAY HERE.

• Stayed: January 2013
4  Thank Phil M

Reviewed December 4, 2012

For the second time in 6 months we had an opportunity to stay at the Hampton Inn in Dade City-Zephyrhills, Florida. We have found the Hampton Hotels to consistently be a "cut above the rest". Therefore we were particularly pleased to see that the hotel was as clean and quiet as the first time and the staff as helpful as on our earlier visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Jcsolomon
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights at this Hampton Inn which prides itself as being the #1 Hampton Inn in Florida. The flaws that we ran into are possibilities that hard to correct, but not impossible. There were several bugs on the sheets and luckily through our experiences we always bring a can of lysol which we definitely had to use, otherwise we could of never stayed, we were to tired to move. Also, extremely low water pressure in the shower and the room was very dark, because of the lighting setup. The maid could have been a lot more thorough. A clean sign was placed on top of the bed but it was not cleaned to our standards. Everyone was very friendly and very accommodating. The lobby was very clean and attractive. The breakfast was very good and a very friendly staff. I showed the general manager the bug and he said he would look into it.

Room Tip: Do what I didn't do. When you run into problems like this they should at least offer a discount...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dirty_Harry31
Reviewed November 12, 2012

first off let me say a big thankyou to the staff here i left early in morning to got to a vw show and i realised id left my purse with money- cards in room talk about panick so i called them they found it held at front desk for me very nice as these days are you lucky if things like this happen to be found and handed in room very nice, greeted by friendly ladies at front desk clean, nice size room complimentary breakfast very good self service something for everyone we enjoyed our short stay wishing it was longer will come back next yr thankyou again for an enjoyable stay

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank orlandodiva
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Used the Hampton Inn while visiting my Dad in Dade City. Staff was very friendly and went out of thier way to to make me feel at home. Made special cookies for me. Breakfast was just ok. I found this hotel was very quiet, clean and convienient for my stay. Will most definatly stay here again when I visit my Dad next time. Cudos to Tabatha and Kyle :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank David J
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Whatever may take you to Dade City, FL be sure to stay at this hotel. We ventured to the area to visit the Pioneer Museum for a Civil War reenactment. The hotel was very clean, the room and bathroom were spacious. Had a view of a farm house with cows in the field. They offer free breakfast, which was nothing spectacular, but decent. The staff is very friendly, and helpful. Mindy was great heping us with our last minute reservations. Also there was a young man in the afternoon that went out of his way to make me fresh coffee at about 4pm. There is a small pool. There is a room for business matters (Computers, fax, fed ex boxes). Overall the place is great for such a small town.

Room Tip: Ask for view of the back where there's a lovely farm house with cow pasture and a beautiful suns...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank LandOfJuncoville
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is a wonderful hotel with all inside rooms for that safe feeling. My spouse and I have stayed here three (3) times now. I cannot say enough good things about the staff. They always greet everyone coming and going and you're made to feel like family. The rooms are very, very clean and up-to-date. The beds are luxurious and the sheets and pillows are luscious. The bathrooms are large and clean; two people can manuver around at the same time. I believe the breakfast to be above average especially since I love Belgium Waffles. Next to the breakfast room is a sitting room with a sofa and several chairs. A wonderful area to sit with friends enjoying a beverage of choice, and some great conversation. Many classmates choose this hotel to stay at during any reunions for Pasco High Schol graduates.

Room Tip: I really don't think there is a bad room in the hotel as far as noise is concerned.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Best Western Wesley Chapel
Best Western Wesley Chapel
#3 of 8 in Wesley Chapel

Been to Hampton Inn Dade City-Zephyrhills? Share your experiences!