“Excellent customer service at this Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Dade City-Zephyrhills
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dade City
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was impressed with both the cleanliness of the hotel lobby and the rooms. I noted that someone always seemed to be cleaning the lobby. I was greated by every employee that I encountered with a smile and a "good morning", "good afternoon" or "good evening". The front desk staff was very helpful and check in was fast and friendly. If I come back to the area again on business or pleasure I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Stacy Y

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Very nice Hampton Inn, nothing fancy but great place to stay. Very clean. Great people working there. Very friendly and helpful. Good rate. Standard Hampton Inn breakfast. Service staff excellent. Convenient location in Dade City.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank James D
Reviewed July 16, 2012

There is no hotel restaurant (except the free hot breakfast in the morning) but restaurants on either side and across the road. Dade City is a great town. Lots of antique shops downtown. Good place to "walk around" downtown. Everything great about this hotel. Except, I'm thrifty and $100 a night for a small town is a little high for me. Having said that, what a wonderful place Dade City is.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel faces due east, so if you want to sleep late, a room facing west (on the back...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ray C
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights over the Memorial Day weekend. Our room was very nice - clean and comfortable and was furnished in a pleasant and modern decor. Everyone here was very friendly to us and the housekeeping staff always made it a point to say hello and ask if there was anything we needed. Breakfast was good and Jessica was very outgoing and friendly. We loved the town, it is very historic with plenty of quaint shops. Overall great stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Loretta L
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We almost missed the hotel because the lighted sign was damaged and not on. The room and halls were very clean, staff was friendly. Breakfast was the usual top-notch Hampton quality. Will stay here again when visiting in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank MemeH
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The location of the hotel is good with Downtown nearby. There are a couple of fast food outlets on either side of the hotel. We had booked a non-smoking room with a king bed. I had a choice of a normal room and one for those physically challenged. I had chosen the regular room. After checking in I noticed that the room was for those with physical handicap. But the room was clean & comfortable and I decided not to make that an issue.

We were there for a night and the disappointment was in the night. The doors to the rooms does a very poor job of keeping out (or keeping in) the noise and sound. The guests in the room opposite to ours would surely be embarrassed if they know we could hear them clearly from outside. The air-conditioning spoiled the experience of the stay.

It was very noisy. So first we had to get used to the sound. Ultimately it would have the effect of a white noise and we would sleep off. But then when the thermostat cut it off the deafening silence would awaken us. It would soon get warm and uncomfortable but the A/C would not come back on. I would lower the target temperature by a couple of degrees and it would restart. This cycle carried on through out the night alternating us between shivering and perspiring.

When things like this happen then other minor things also attract attention and irritate you. The lukewarm coffee in the lobby, for example.

I was in a hurry to check out so did not mention this while doing so, but if I need to go back I will surely get an assurance that I will have a more comfortable stay. Normally I find Hampton Inn hotels to be reliable and I hope the next one I get into will live up to the standards.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shoumo
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Stayed in at the end of March. Breakfast was fantastic. Desk clerks friendly. Our rom was clean and very inviting.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs

Been to Hampton Inn Dade City-Zephyrhills? Share your experiences!