“It's a good place for q day ride”

Doc's Pub and Grille
Ranked #35 of 58 Restaurants in Dade City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I have been there twice on the last few months, mainly since it's a good place to turn around while we are doing a short day ride on our motorcycles. Last Sunday, we took a few friends with us and none of them had ever been there.

The weather was hot, but the A/C was cold. Our server never told us her name so we couldn't call to her when we were ready to order after looking over the menu. All we could do was wave and holler 'hey ma'am as a group.

The burger was average, though my turkey and Swiss and my friend's turkey club was pretty good. Service was kinda OK. Though it was a slow day and past the church lunch crowd, our server was either distracted or disinterested, so leaving was easy to do.

We think there are other places to ride to next time. We hear that this place puts on a fairly good biker event every so often. It may be that we just caught Docs Pub and Grill on a bad day.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We've eaten at Doc's several times and have never been super disappointed. Sometimes the rice that comes with the AYCE crab legs is weak, but with all the crab legs, who cares? The 10 for 10 wings on Tuesdays is a great deal. I've never gone for the night life, so I can't comment on that.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It's a sport bar feeling , small but the people are friendly and in the evening there's entertainment. Nice outdoor area to eat also. Games to plays for young and old.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Hoping for a fun girls night out. There was no band, drinks were not good and service was subpar. It took a while to get anyone to assist us.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My company is in the same business center as Doc's, and we eat there roughly 2-3 times a week sometimes more. They have the best wing deal in town on Tuesday's and you can't beat there happy hour beer prices. Very friendly lunch staff and Chef Pedro has really brought some class to this location. I only put an average rating mainly because it's a very typical american menu. However the food is prepared nicely and prices are perfect for an affordable lunch.