“OK Food, Crummy service and a problem with the bill.....”

Doc's Pub and Grille
Ranked #27 of 61 Restaurants in Dade City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Visited Doc's on a recommendation from a friend, found the place busy so we sat and ate at the bar. Bartenders were not busy but didn't even look up as we were seated, no greeting, finally finished chatting with each other and came over to take our order. Noticed a sign with $.99 Draft beers from 5-7, it was 630 so good deal.....not so fast. Ordered the fried pickles for appetizer and Chicken Tacos for meal both were good. When we asked for the check, I noticed we were charged full price for the beer, I mentioned this to the bartender and she said not all the drafts were $.99, (they only had 7 on tap to begin with), I replied that the sign said $.99 drafts....period....and she agreed to change the bill, but acting like she was doing me a big favor. Altogether not my finest dining experience, won't return.