“Great place for lunch”

Rebecca's at City Market
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Meridian Ave.
Description: Classic comfort foods in a relaxed space brimming with history, Rebecca's at City Market welcomes you to charming Downtown Dade City. Formerly the City Market grocery building, and most recently the beloved City Market Bistro, new owners Curtis and Rebecca Beebe, longtime residents and Florida natives, still remember running down to the market with their sons for a quart of milk. They are excited to take ownership of this wonderful landmark and keep the tradition going. Exposed brick, high ceilings, warm lighting and the unmistakable aroma of a wood fired grill and hand tossed brick oven pizzas make Rebecca's a cozy spot to tuck in for a casual fast lunch or relaxed dinner. Familiar favorites like oak grilled pork tenderloin with parmesan mashed potatoes, made to order brick oven pizzas and fresh salads using the best produce available in season. Pressed panini sandwiches, great grilled meats, pasta specials and a small and always changing selection of new and exciting wines and beers. All the great things you've come to love about City Market, with a few fresh twists.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Working in town and not wanting the usual fast food, we tried the City Market Bistro and got hooked. My husband, my friends and I eat here at least once a week, if not twice. We have tried different items on menus, but we each have our favorites. Actually, my husband orders the same items each time that when I am joining him for lunch, and beat him to the bistro I just say "my husband is joining me" and they begin inputting his order into their system.
Everyone is extremely nice and eager to make sure their guests enjoy their meals. The bistro itself is quaint and more than once people who have joined us for lunch for the first time comment on unique decor. Definitely, a place to recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We went for the first time tonight for dinner and we were so happy we did! We ordered the ahi tuna appetizer, meatloaf, chicken pot pie & kids brick oven pizza. Tuna was perfectly prepared, meatloaf & pot pie were well seasoned & mashed potatoes were perfectly creamy! They had small, but well chosen beer & wine selection. We will definitely be back again soon. It was such a refreshing change from the usual "chain" restaurants!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Must have their sangria, it's the best in town. Their lunches are wonderful and dinners are amazing. Very pleasant staff and the owners are there if you have any questions. Try their sweet potato fries and their hamburgers. Their flat bread pizzas are great. They do get busy so get their early and check their hours because they are not open early in the week for dinner.
Brunch is a Dade City must on a Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Trunch items are very good.he City Bistro Market is a fairly new dining experience that has opened in Dade City. Opened for lunch and dinner, it has a nice menu of salads, sandwiches and meals.

The staff is attentive to the customers and maintains a comfortable dining experience for customers.

Sunday brunch items are very good. A nice addition to Dade City dining.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have recently discovered this restaurant and yesterday brought my friend for her first visit and my second. The food is very good and I love the classy bistro feel and attention to detail. I was a little embarrassed my friend's lunch came out much later than mine. The restaurant is noisy when full but the place feels alive and happy. The restroom is nicely presented and so clean. We will be back.