“Fantasitc food!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Bryson City, North Carolina, United States
“Fantasitc food!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My son and I went during the Christmas stroll in downtown Dade City. Atmosphere was pleasant, food was really good. Will come again.

• Visited December 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Cuban Sandwiches & Deviled Crabs anyone?”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My sister and I grew up in the Pasco County / Hillsborough County area. We are now adults and have moved out of state. On a visit back to the area, we were in Dade City and wanted a taste of the food we remembered having as children in Tampa... and I wanted to introduce my son to the all famous Cuban Sandwich and Deviled Crabs (unlike the ones in Texas), however I did not feel like driving to Tampa to get it... well... Matter of Taste advertises not just Cuban Sandwiches but also Ybor Deviled Crabs.... OMG! It was just what we remembered and without the drive to Tampa. The sandwich and deviled crabs were so good, the service was great, the staff super friendly and the price was right. Without a doubt, whenever I'm in the area - I will definitely go back!

The only downside was the closing time... They close at 2:30.. but since I now know that - it's all good!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank MOORE123_13
“Nice locals place”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Just happened to be traveling through & saw reviews. Busy lunch crowd. I had spinach salad & husband had blackened fish. Both very good & vidalia onion dressing excellent! Very friendly staff.

• Visited May 2013
Stanford, California
“unique cuban style food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

what a great little restaurant with a cuban menu. . .i enjoyed their famous pineapple boat salad with chicken salad in a pineapple shell covered in fresh cut up pineapple. the paste side salad was ok but the rasberry tea awesome.
unique decoration and a pink painted building hard to miss in a unique town surrounded by shops.

• Visited April 2013
The Villages, FL
“Lunch at A Matter of Taste”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Four of us stopped in for lunch after a visit to one of the local attractions. We got there just after 1:00 and while the close at 2:30; we were not rushed. There is a wide selection on the menu with something for everyone.
May wife ordered a Cuban sandwich with fries and I had the Fish Taco with fries. Our friends both started with the soup of the day, Clam Chowder. The chowder was very good New England style. Not too long after they had finished their soup, another party order the Clam Chowder and it was all gone. Good food goes fast. Our friends also ordered a Fish and Chips plate and a veggie plate with a fruit salad on the side. They said that both were very good. My wife and I split our plates with her getting one of my two taco’s and I got half of her Cuban. Fish Taco’s are one of my favorites and I’ve eaten them from coast to coast. This was one of the best I’ve had. The Cuban was also very good. My wife was in agreement and cleaned her whole plate. Not bad as she normally asks for a doggie bag.
A Matter of Taste offers Greek, Italian and Cuban food. Service was relaxed and the prices were very reasonable. Will definitely go back again when we are in the area.

• Visited November 2012