“Ok break”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ok break”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stopped to get a break from driving. Employee was delightful to visit with and their products were few but varied. Citrus was not quite ripe and ready so I can't comment on that.

Visited May 2013

US
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“pick your own”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Small pick your own oranges stop. Fruit not so visually appealing and a bit tart when we were there. Still, worth a stop.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank FrankieWI
St. Catharines, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“gorgeous countryside fifth generation farmers”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

excellent citrus very generous, hard working family run operation. an absolute must see destination. farm to table experience

Visited December 2012
2 Thank lisa251
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll go out of my way to buy oranges from these guys!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have been buying oranges and grapefruit each year to take back North with me each time I go back to Jersey. The first few years I bought fruit from a variety of places. Never again. I will buy only from Hancocks. The family that runs the place is remarkably helpful. Just when you thought you couldn't get any more into the bag, they seem to get another half dozen in. Quality is outstanding, prices are more than fair. It's only a few minutes off of 75. Well worth it. They don't disappoint. Don't think that those citrus centers at each roadside exit are comparable. Hancocks is the best that I've found and well worth the stop!

1 Thank 14winne
baltimore
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“even after 5 years.....”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

i still have the bag waiting to fill it up again on another trip down, which will be this year! I still remember the citrus being super sweet, and like the other reviewer, when the guy there thought my bag was not full enough, added some more to get it up to snuff. I remember these kindnesses, and will be back!!!

Visited December 2012