“Yummy tea and good food”
Review of Angel Tea Room

Angel Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Dade City
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a Tea Room that has the decore of an outdoor garden. It changes to reflect the seasons. We are open for the Afternoon Tea Experience, Luncheon and delectable homemade Desserts. Our serene and relaxing atmosphere makes dining or taking Tea a delightful experience. We give our patrons the opportunity to slow their fast pace down a bit for reconnecting with old friends or just having a delicious Lunch. We also carry over 50 Varieties of Loose Teas and tea accessories in our gift shop. The Afternoon Tea is by reservation only, but our usual menu items are available any time.
Land O Lakes, FL
“Yummy tea and good food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I stopped into this tea room with my mother one afternoon for lunch. I think there were only 2 people working that day, the hostess/waitress/gift shop cashier and someone in the kitchen. It took about 10 minutes for us to be noticed and then we were seated. The day we went I was the youngest person there, and I am not that young(mid 30s).
Once seated we chose the type of tea we wanted. We went with maple walnut green tea, it was so good we bought a bag to brew at home. I thought the tea was priced a little steep. The price is for one cup and does not include refills. (She gave us a refill anyways).
I had the chicken salad and it was yummy. The portions are fairly small (compared to other restaurants) but enough for lunch. You won't be taking any food home in a doggy bag.
When we said something to the waitress about it being busy, she remarked that it wouldn't have been so bad if people had made reservations. (We hadn't). It never even crossed my mind to make reservations. I have never made reservations for lunch before and wouldn't think to make them for a tea room in Dade City during a weekday!
I would go back, but I think the next time we are all the way out there we will try Lunch on Limoges. They have a high rating in here, but when we walked in the store I was a little turned off by all the signs telling me what I could and couldn't do. We will see though!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank krisLOL
AngelTeaRoom, Owner at Angel Tea Room, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind word! We are so glad that you enjoyed our fine tea and great food. Please come again. We are always pleased to serve our gracious customers.

Dade City
“Very Friendly! Wi Fi!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Lotsa out- of towners looking for a tea room. Small store up frount with knick-knacks. Bring your computer and manners. Small fee for wi-fi. Set on the square among the antique shops!
Hwy 301 into Dade City. Right at the Old county court house ( Look for the clock) turn right it's on the left. Parking across street behind the mall. While there check out the History of the Edwinolda! The first large home in Dade City.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Patty G
AngelTeaRoom, Owner at Angel Tea Room, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you for the review and the information about the WiFi. We were not aware that one could connect to internet at our establishment! Hope that your return soon. We are always glad to see a returning patron.
Florida
“High Tea, Lunch Tea, Desert Tea & More”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

For a walk-in lunch, there is a delightful menu of a variety of items that should suit any taste. The chicken almont croisant sandwich is superb as is the potato asparagus soup. Today was our second visit and we enjoyed the Lunch Tea which comes with hot or cold tea - many varieties - but today's hot tea was a chocolate strawberry roobios, delicious without sugar and caffeine free. The brocoli cheese quiche was delicious! All items are home made and superb and the folks are super friendly! Nice gift shop too. Great prices! We'll be visiting again soon as we plan to call ahead about an hour and enjoy the High Tea.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Travel2Enjoy
AngelTeaRoom, Owner at Angel Tea Room, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you for letting others know about your experience here. We are glad that you enjoyed our fare. We strive for excellence with our food preparation and presentation! We promise that we will make your High Tea experience one your will remember! We welcome the opportunity to serve all our visitors.
New Port Richey, Florida
“Quiet, relaxing great food too”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Be sure to call, my husband and I visited Dade City for the antique fair on a Sunday it was a perfect time to visit Dade City. The Angel Tea room is not ususally open on Sunday so we called to check and they were open because of the fair, they even took a reservation for us which we love. The food was great and the owners were running without help due to the day and were still managing to provide great food and service we will be back. A very nice place to slow down and enjoy.

• Visited September 2012
AngelTeaRoom, Owner at Angel Tea Room, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad that you found our Tea Room relaxing. That day was a very busy one for us! We also want to share with you that we are now open Sundays from noon until 4p.m. Hope to see you again soon.
Brooksville, Fl.
“Great of girlfriends to share a nice lunch”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is a very girly tea room. It is small but inviting. Food presentation was pleasant. My co-workers and I had a nice lunch. The shop has lots of goodies you only see in boutique shops. I cant wait to take my daughters.

Visited May 2012