“Kokopelli”
Review of Kafe Kokopelli

Kafe Kokopelli
Reserve with OpenTable
Kafe Kokopelli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Dade City
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Dade City Florida, Kafe Kokopelli resides in a 101 year old red-brick, vine covered building that was constructed in 1916. Originally built as a Model-T Ford Sales and Service center it was home to the local Ford dealers until the mid 1970's. Saved a few months from demolition, the building was restored and converted to house what is now Kafe Kokopelli, a favorite of locals and visitors from all over the country.
Dade City, Florida, United States
“Kokopelli”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Fried green tomatoes the best I've had in this area. Large selection to choose from. Never had anything that wasn't good! Laid back dining in an old garage/service station - quaint.

Bradenton, Florida, United States
“Unbelievable!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Yes, it was indeed unbelievable.....extremely long wait for our food and some of our party's entrees were only luke warm, another had to be returned to the kitchen because it was absolutely over cooked and horrible. Sure wish we could say something positive, but just not the case. Will never return or recommend this place to anyone else. They need to hire more help and serve better quality food. Expensive night for nothing:(

• Visited October 2012
Wesley Chapel
“Love the Shrimp Scampi”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I found this little gem by accident years ago, and so glad we did. We mostly come here for lunch or early dinner since we live a good distance away. The Shrimp Scampi is one of the best I've ever had and is always cooked perfectly. The soups are always good and consistent. On one recently visit, I was with some friends and family. My husband always likes the burgers, or NY Strip and a salad. The others really liked the prime rib, Tuscan pork chops, and the ribeye steak. I highly recommend. On a couple of occasions, the service was terrible and rude and it was the same server, and that is the only negative I could see.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank RachelWesleyChapel
Dade City, Florida, United States
“Salad dressing is the BOMB!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have been to kokopelli a couple of times. You can bring your dog on the patio and the manager even brought out dog bones for Pepper (my labradoodle) once :). Everything I have had there is always very good and the salad dressing for their house salad is way too good. The decor is wild..literally. Lots of taxidermy animals on the walls. Every server I have had has been attentive and knowledgeable about the menu.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Maria C
Zephyrhills, Florida
“Interesting decor. Good food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Varied menu, good size portions and reasonable prices. Dimly lit, which can be a problem when first entering and eyes adjust from the Florida sun.

Visited September 2012