“A lot of food”

Smitty's Smokehouse & Grill
Ranked #24 of 58 Restaurants in Dade City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stopped in for a quick bite but, ended up almost staying an hour. Son had the pulled pork,my father the ribs and mother the bacon burger. I had the mushroom swiss burger. The food overall was good; except when my father asked for the ribs without the sauce and they were not fully cooked through. The bathroom for the women was also a mess. Overlook all this and the waitress we had was very friendly and courteous.

1  Thank Deb P

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I love BBQ and this one is ok, not the best. If you have to have BBQ try it, My husband really liked it, He had ribs, I had chicken.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

If you want great food and delicious side choices this place is for you. The price is reasonable and you won't leave hungry. I highly recommend.

3  Thank Laurieanne M
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Had a steak sandwich, awesome. Have their own BBQ sauces and great variety. Feels like your in an old ranch home. Good prices and great food.

3  Thank Anthony E
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The food, the service the "mom's kitchen" atmosphere is all 5 stars and the prices r great.

1  Thank DORIS J