“This is a horrible place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dade City
Sawmill Camping Resort
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Dirty rooms most things here are run down. The bar is full of flys that get on the food and in the drinks. The people are not friendly. I would advise you not to waste your money on this place

• Stayed: January 2011
15  Thank markallen1333

Reviewed September 1, 2010

i had a blast! i thought camping was going to be hard but it wasn't. people were willing to help with a smile. the staff is friendly and helpful. i know my standards for camping are very high now. so, i will be camping at sawmill because i know it's fabulous!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrbonq
Reviewed June 2, 2010

this place is so awesome.....i love it....and would love to go back every chance i could...if you want to get away for a weekend for a great time this is the place to go.....i never had so much fun...

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank batty8769
Reviewed February 9, 2010

We had a great time. What a fun, welcoming atmosphere. Best Christmas show I have ever seen. Can't wait to see more!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank massie86
Reviewed November 19, 2009

great weekend, lots to do there, the bars, the shows, fireworks show, the heated pool, the food, everything was really really awesome. i will be going again

Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jaxsjoe
Reviewed December 28, 2008

I only stayed one night, but just in that one night they had so many events going on. It was great! But just so everyone knows this Camping Resort you must be at least 21 to enter. The cabin I stayed in was very clean. For a camping resort they had a small refig, a micawave in the room. Lots of really nice guest were there, everyone was so great.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 26, 2008

Just returned from a week at Sawmill and can't wait to return.

I originally was going to stay from Friday - Thursday but was having such a great time that I decided to stay for a second weekend. There is something to do every night of the week with a different theme event every weekend.

The staff is extremely friendly and went out of their way to make me feel at home. The cabin I rented had everything I needed and was clean & comfortable. This was my first time in a clothing optional pool and I loved it!

Splash Cafe had delicious eat in and take out food (especially the Friday night fish dinner) so I never left Sawmill except for visiting Disney World one day with a nice guy I met at Woody's Bar.

I've visited many gay campgrounds and resorts, but nothing compared to Sawmill. I definitely will be returning as often as I can.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Jeff32

Been to Sawmill Camping Resort? Share your experiences!