“What a find!”
Review of Wickham Motorcycle Company Cafe - CLOSED

Wickham Motorcycle Company Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A unique cafe, motorbike shop and workshop just outside the city centre of Newcastle. While enjoying our much talked about Wickham Blend coffee with breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea (made on the premises from organic fare), check-out our classic and vintage motorcycle display. Indulge yourself and friends with High Tea, the 2nd Saturday of each month 3pm - 5pm with exquisite food complemented by fine china, linen and lace. Bookings are essential. Don't forget to check out our extensive range of wine and beer, and keep your eye on our Events page to see what's coming up.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went for Sunday breakfast with a social group not sure what I'd find. I was pleasantly surprised by the casual, comfy, layback atmosphere that was combined with yummy food at a reasonable price and excellent service. Try the banana bread with honey and ricotta - yum, yum.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

They are big. they are beautiful, they are the best I've had. Great concept. It's fun sitting around, looking at old bikes, drinking great coffee and eating those burgers!!!! Did I mention the burgers?. One of us had a BLT and said that was great too. And the prices aren't stupid like the Honeysuckle area.
Good Job people.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Really lovely food and heaps of retro motorcycles to ogle while you talk and eat. Nice casual setting

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Half a dozen visits with various work colleagues have invariably delivered pleasant surprise from my dining companions. Food and coffee are very good at an OK price and the vintage motorcycle based decor is variously novel, fun, reminiscent and basic. Try it at least once.

1  Thank Alan G
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Consistently good coffee, relaxed atmosphere. Menu limited but excellent.

Great staff - called in just on closing one afternoon, not sure I could be served. The barista saw me stick my head in the door, and smiled. Said she would do a takeaway for me. Awesome!

Now this place is one of my regular haunts.

1  Thank Justinethegodess