“The best all natural spa!”

Angelic Moon Holistic Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Cudjoe Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Premier earth-friendly holistic day spa & apothecary of the Florida Keys, providing natural and organic treatments for the Body, Mind and Spirit. Services include: Massage(various modalities), Infrared Sauna, Aromatherapy,Facials, Waxing, Reiki, Crystal Therapy, Hypnosis and Health/Life Coaching. Products include organic tea, homeopathic remedies, essential & custom-blended oils, Native American spiritual supplies, crystals and gemstones.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Got the "pasta" special which includes a facial, a massage and a body mask. Two of us with the owners full attention. Recommendations were individualized for each of us. The owner also educated us along the way. It was a personal and wonderful experience. Well worth it!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

After kayaking trips over four days our muscles were in knots. Luckily, we found Donna through tripadvisor and want to add our strong recommendation. Both my husband and I had massages from Donna and she was divine: great techniques, starting the massage with a facia stretch, and she clearly knows the body. Her magic worked, after our massages we were totally relaxed and our muscles had full mobility and relief. Her spa is conveniently located off of Spanish Main and Highway 1. Donna listens and draws out any concerns; she spent some extra time working on a recent foot injury and provided good therapeutic relief. We've been out doing more kayaking and snorkeling and will see Donna again before we leave. One of the best massages I've had, and I receive them monthly! Oh, one more unique offering is that Donna allows you to rest up to 10 minutes before getting up after the massage, reflecting her overall care for the client.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Donna and her spa are especially inviting and offer one-of-a-kind holistic spa experiences. She puts you at ease while you experience any combination of her various affordable spa treatments. I always leave her beautiful spa feel so rejuvenated and looking forward to booking my next spa day.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Just had an absolutely amazing massage by Donna. Unlike any other. The setting was fabulous too. Loved the work she did. Definitely going back again!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Whether a local or a visitor, a visit to see Donna at Angelic Moon Holistic Day Spa is a treat not to be missed. Step foot in this place and slip into piece of paradise.
I love the sauna before my massage. Donna mixes all the products custom just for you, the oil for the aromatherapy massage (mine was ginger for stability, chamomile for relaxation) - yum! I can't wait to head back for another facial. This place has that little something extra with everything...