Days Inn Crystal River
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$116
AscendHotels
Hampton Inn Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
Econo Lodge(Crystal River)
$59
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$127
$108
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$108
$77
$74
Hotels.com
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$90
$85
$66
Official Hotel
All reviewsdenny's attacheddenny's restaurantroom was cleanmanatee tourplace to staymini fridgescallop seasonstayed one nightmanatee swimlate checktoursflmarinaadventure
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The room was clean but the toilet would not stop running. The a/c heater unit fan ran continuously. The button that would stop it did not work. had to turn off the unit. The card key did not function all the time. Had to swipe the reader several times to get the door open.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed December 25, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This place was clean, quiet & well placed for what I was up too during my stay. Would stay again anytime.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here many times. This time the room we normally stay in was lacking some simple housekeeping mistakes. There were no trash bags in any trash can, no ashtray in a smoking room, linens need to be updated. Come on flat sheet instead of fitted, worn out mattress pads. We've stayed in this room. I'm sure it was a possible overlook by housekeeping. Will stay there again. Hopefully our stay will be better! Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Plus, it's Christmas everyone!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mrskerrdog
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I almost stayed there with my family on our vacation to Florida 2 years ago. I should have wriiten this review then but here it is now since it doesn't look like anything has changed. We arrived at 3:00 checked in and went to our room. There were sketchy character hanging around so i felt a little uncomfortable in the first place. We walk into our room and the smell of smoke hit us in the face. We thought that a smoking room might be a little cheeper but we still expected it to be clean. There was a huge, and I mean HUGE cockroach (like almost 2 inches long) sitting on the little table, belly up, welcoming us into the room. When I went to the front desk and told the woman that there was a huge cockroach she told me " Oh, hunny, thats just a palmetto bug, we just had a storm and they try to get inside" I don't care what you call it, it's ugly, gross, and doesn't belong in our room. She switched us to a non-smoking room. This was slightly better, the ciggarette smell wasn't as bad, and there was no welcoming committe waiting on the table but there was a 1inch layer of dust around the room like a frame. The beds felt old, and the sheets felt stiff. I felt dirty just sitting on the bed. We decided to give it a try. We went to the pool and tried to hang out, There were branches and other fallen debris in and around the pool. Which this place is in Crystal River, the water in their pool was not CRYSTAL CLEAR... just sayin. My son who was only 4 at the time looked at me and said "Mommy, this place is dirty" First of all he's 4, if he noticed, it was bad, and mind you he was used to swimming in a lake. The thought of taking my clothes off in that room made me feel dirty and the shower was not going to make me feel better. I couldn't fathom the idea of letting those sheets touch my skin.
We went down the street to the Best Western Resort, paid a little more but it was so worth it. Clean, and I mean spottless room, crisp white sheets, and the faint smell of bleech in the bathroom. They were maybe 5 min down the road, had not bug, and the pool was crystal clear. Pluse they had a boat dock right there next to my room where you could take a boat your to see the manatees without even leaving the hotel.

Room Tip: Just don't do it!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family