Quality Inn Crystal River
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$127
$108
BestWestern.com
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$116
AscendHotels
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$108
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
$72
Econo Lodge(Crystal River)
$59
$77
$74
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$90
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleaneggs and sausagehomosassa springs wildlife state parkpower plantmicrowave and refrigeratorfree breakfastthe ground floorcoffee potlate checkoutfirst flooryogurtwould definitely stay here againgreat roomstayed one nightthe breakfast areacharitymotel
Reviewed January 22, 2007

My husband and I stayed here for a few days in late December. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful; breakfast was good (everything you could want). The room was extremely clean and well furnished (looked like new carpet) and the whole hotel area was extremely quiet and peaceful. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: December 2006
5  Thank UKSnowbird
Reviewed January 14, 2007

Stayed here the night before a trip out to see the manatees early the following morning. The room smelt fusty, but apart from that I have no complaints. The hotel accomodated my husband and I, two teenagers and a 10 year old all in one room for a very reasonable price including breakfast. I was glad we were all together although I would not have like to have stayed for longer.
A very good accomodation, with pleasant staff, if you aren't planning on spending a lot of time in your room.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
3  Thank Julesep28
Reviewed December 14, 2006

Hotel was clean enough, but a little old. By the time I finished my shower , water was up to my ankles. Vanity sink was almost completely clogged. Had to brush my teeth over the commode. I also had problems with the key card in the first room we were given and then assigned to another room.

Staff was friendly and recommended a great steak house, Codys. About 5 miles from hotel on main drag. Had one of the best steak I have ever had. Reasonably priced.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with friends
3  Thank frequenttraveler77
Reviewed September 19, 2006

We stayed there overnight before very. very early swim with manatee tour. Clean, decent breakfast (can make your own waffles!), ok location. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank MarBoka
Reviewed August 24, 2006

Daughter and I stayed for 1 night before manatee swim.
The room is your basic inexpensive motel room- bed, table, 2 chairs. Very clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. They allow a free late checkout for those on the swims so you have time to come back and shower. That was very nice. The outside pool was great. There's a computer in the main lobby for public use and you can use your laptop in the rooms. Close to a number of state parks for hiking and animal viewing.
We plan to do a manatee swim again in the winter and I would definitely stay here again. If you are looking to swim with the manatees, check out Birds Underwater. They're 3 minutes up the road, and offer a great experience. We opted for the use of wetsuits and that enabled us to enjoy our swim much more. Our captain even gave us about an hour to snorkel in a protected cove so we could view the local fish and turtles.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank joancrounse