This is a big Best Western, especially during scallop season. But granted: although it was very crowded, the night was quiet. I guess everybody was just tired of being on the water all day.
Room was good. Clean but just a bit odor of moisture. Swimming pool is just way (!) too small for this hotel.
Breakfast very minimal but it suffices for getting you started. Two fairly good restaurants within 1 and 2 minutes walk.
Check-in and check-out staff (same person), was not really friendly. Treated me as a guest in a very, very long queue of guests.
There is a Hampton Inn down the road but there are no restaurants within walking distance.
I will stay at this BW next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooks the Crystal River, and has a dive shop on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Crystal River Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crystal River Hotel Crystal River
- Crystal River Best Western