Stayed at this hotel for a weekend during scalloping season. Overall good place to stay, room was nice and quiet. Crowded during the scalloping season so if you bring your boat be prepare. Nice patio and grill section for the guest to use but must be prepared to wait in line to use the grills. Free continental breakfast every morning. Good food and beverage. Cant say the same about the restaurant (Crackers) next to the hotel. Service wasn't great although I understand the crowd during the season but they should be better prepared for such things. They forgot my order and by the time it was done, we were all ready to leave so I made it to go and it sat in the room. I wasn't hungry after that. A bit pricey for basic items. The hotel was a good stay though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooks the Crystal River, and has a dive shop on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Crystal River Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crystal River Hotel Crystal River
- Crystal River Best Western