Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

from $57.21
from $74.11
from $47.95
1,027 results
All reviews rainbow river dive master manatee springs dive shop paradise springs blue grotto night dive great dive devil's den rental equipment manatee tour a great experience open water boat captain snorkel trip hot chocolate these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent scuba dive with Instructor John. He was very thorough and took great care in preparing his small group for the dive. It helped that it was not busy and the visibility was amazing. I would highly recommend this activity! The American Pro Shop was easy to find and provided first rate equipment to rent! Thanks for making this experience so memorable. Will

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived 30 minutes early but the two groups scheduled for the morning were held up by a few late comers. The outfit should have continued without them. Anticipate driving to a near-by marina to board the boat & pay $5 at the bait house for parking.

The boat was full (20+people) but had enough room to move around comfortably. We had Tom & Jerry as our guide & captain. They were very respectful of the manatees & tried to give everyone an up close encounter. Tom even took our 3 year old who would not get in the water (too cold) to see the manatees. It was a very nice gesture(he didn’t have to do that) & it gave her a chance to see them.

We weren’t in the water long, less than an hour, but I didn’t hear any complaints & it was fine for our group. Figure 3.5 hours start to finish with about an hour in the water. Be prepared to take your own photos/videos.

We did this trip 5 years ago with this outfit as a dive/snorkel experience & it was a better experience. Only 8 people & we didn’t have to concern ourselves with taking pictures & video as the guide did that & sold it to us after the trip.

I would recommend this outfit to others. If they ditched the late comers, provided $5 parking passes at their shop, offered photo/video option, & provided smaller group options, I’d rate them at 5 stars.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank vjyeo
Reviewed January 14, 2020

I did the "Americana" package with the manatee snorkel, Rainbow River drift dive and Paradise Springs cavern. It was an unusually cold day in January, and I found the drift dive a little stressful—I wish I had put on a second 3 mm suit. But the next day, I did for the manatees and it was GREAT. Paradise Springs was beautiful; I had some misgivings about cavern diving but our guide, John, helped me feel safe. I wanted to stress how much the manatee snorkel was animal-focused and -led. At no point did I feel like we were ganging up on the manatees, and I'm pretty sensitive about that. It felt like the animals were able to lead the interactions. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

I chose American Pro Diving to do my PADI Open Water Certification because they were so responsive and helpful. I kept being impressed through the whole process. My instructor John Blean was amazing! He's very patient. When I was freaking out, he gently talked me down and encouraged me. Once we were done the skills part he also helped us get comfortable by finding fun ways to play!

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Enjoyed this trip very much. We are certified, but beginners. Professional staff and we felt safe. Enjoyed our entire day with them!