“Excellent Breakfast! Good Country Ham!”

Grannie's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have eaten here many times. The breakfast is great! I always get eggs, grits, country ham, and biscuits. I see lots of veggie sides on their blackboard, but have never eaten lunch here. The restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch only.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stopped here for breakfast on our way home and it was the perfect breakfast stop. The provide a serving portion like your Granny would give you. If you leave hungry it's because you didn't order breakfast.

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Definitely not gourmet breakfast, but if you don't feel like cooking its better than nothing. I ordered Belgium waffle and my husband ordered the grits and biscuits. The food was just okay but the staff were pretty friendly. Probably wouldn't come back here again unless I just wanted a quick breakfast while staying in Crystal River.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I stopped in Grannie's for breakfast while we were staying at Plantation on Crystal River. I am shocked at all of the wonderful reviews for this restaurant! The staff was very friendly and customers seemed to be familiar with eachother which made me think that there were a lot of regular customers that came in frequently. But when we started eating our breakfast I couldn't beleive how terrible the food was, my husband pushed his plate away and said "I can't eat any more of this I feel sick", We have been married over 25 years and I have never heard him say those words, ever! We will not be returning to Grannie's and wish you best of luck if you still think you'd like to give them a try!

1  Thank Misty C
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The breakfast @ Grannies was delicious, the service was fast and the price reasonable. Great place to eat!