“Awesome Adventure!”

Majestic Manatee Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 51 Tours in Crystal River
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide manatee tours, Sunset Cruises, Eco-Tours, and Scalloping Trips.
Upatoi, Georgia
“Awesome Adventure!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We called Capt Cindy at the last minute and she and Capt Andy gave up their afternoon to take us out for a tour! We had so much fun cruising the river in search of manatee's! Three Sisters springs was a great swim to cool us off and Capt. Cindy swam with us showing us all the springs! Then, it happened! The illusive manatee and her calf were spotted! They motored us over for a quick swim with these awesome creatures! What a chance of a lifetime as the off season has very few manatee's in the springs. We highly suggest touring with these fun folks! They made our day! We now have two new friends and we hope to come back and tour with them again during the Manatee season this winter!

Kirbyville, Texas USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Manatee Tour At Crystal River”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I booked a tour with Majestic Manatee tours because it looked like it would be an uncrowded tour. Not only was it uncrowded but this day it was only my wife and me. Capt. Cindy met us in the parking lot of a local restaurant and led us to her boat. There we met her crewman Andy. It was off season so manatee's would be scarce. Capt Cindy took us right to a mother and child. We entered the water and were able to spend about thirty minutes with them. It was great. Capt. Cindy even got in the water with us to make sure we would get to see the mother and child. After the manatee encounter she took us over to the entrance of the Three Sisters Spring and we snorkeled to the spring and back to the boat. After exiting the water She offered cold bottled water to help relieve the dehydration. I cannot say enough about how professional and efficient this team was. If you are looking to avoid typical crowded tour boats and would like a premier experience we highly recommend Majestic Manatee Tours.

St. Pete Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Scallop Adventure”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

A family 4th of July Adventure Scalloping.. It was the Best time. We will be back ad we will return for the Manatee Tour. Nice family business. Made you feel comfortable.

1 Thank renee_stevenson1959
Folsom, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was on a business trip to Florida and decided to head to Crystal River because I had seen an advertisement about the manatees in the springs. I was very lucky and by accident found Capt Cindi and Majestic Manatee Tours. She was super nice, very flexible (unlike the other tour companies I encountered) and my day turned out to be even better than I anticipated! Swimming with the manatees was a tiny bit scary at first but Cindi's son, who was first mate that day, swam with us and made it all seem so easy and safe. I truly had a wonderful time and would recommend Majestic Manatee Tours to anyone who wants to see Crystal River and lots of manatees!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank lsouth1
Kirchen, Germany
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Day Trip of our Whole Vacation”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My husband and I and our son and his girlfriend took a day tour with Capt. Cindi and Capt. Andy in May and had the very best time! We did the whole day (the Extended tour) so we could swim with the Manatees and see bottlenose dolphins up close and personal - we scored big time on both goals! Cindi and Andy knew exactly where to look for these "majestic" animals, and took us right to them. We were thrilled with our tour, and Cindi and Andy were the absolute best captains ever! We felt like they were part of our family more than complete strangers we had just met. They were very knowledgeble about the animals and where to find them. Best of all, they even got in the water with us to help us get started! You cannot ask for a more friendly and helpful couple of captains. If you are lucky enough to get Cindi and Andy, you are very lucky indeed. Highly recommend this duo of captains!

Visited May 2014