“Excellent cajun seafood”

Seafood Seller & Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a family based cafe.All our products from fish, chicken, steaks are all fresh and prepared to order.We donot take reservations however our turn time is fairly quick.We have been known to stay open late to feed our guest.Please come give us a try .We also have a retail market so you are able to buy fresh seafood to go.
Homosassa, Florida
“Excellent cajun seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I heard great things about Seafood Sellers and Café so tried it last Tuesday. It was excellent. I had the blackened shrimp poboy with red beans and rice. My husband had the blackened grouper with hush puppies and jambalaya. Everything was excellent. So good that we went back on Saturday and had another wonderful meal.

“Seafood cooked perfectly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The Sellers shrimp are cooked perfectly. Great seasoning and the shrimp pop when you bite into them. They also give this amazing dipping sauce for your bread. We have gone back four times: shrimp and grits, crawfish étouffée, fried shrimp, shrimp po boy, fried green tomatoes and hush puppies. The owner has a great personality and makes sure you have enjoyed your meal. The staff is all helpful and pleasant.

Visited June 2014
Homosassa, Florida
“True Louisiana Cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I heard about this place and decided to give it a try since I am from South Louisiana and really miss cajun cooking. I was greeted by Laura, who is a fantastic server. Told her I was from South Louisiana and really wanted the real deal. She smiled and said we have it. I ordered a oyster po-boy with a side of jambalaya. She introduced me to the owned Jimmy who is from Baton Rouge and really knows how to cook. He let me sample the seafood gumbo and boiled crawfish, both were fantastic. I am a foodie and this will be one of my go to restaurants. Love the food and service and was treated like family.

Sonny Miles
Homosassa, Fl

Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heard how good this place was, and couldn't agree more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

We had family in from Indiana and decided to give Seafood Seller & Cafe a try. There were two couples a teenager, and a six year old. Four of us had the Sellers Shrimp, which was absolutely fabulous. It had great seasoning, but not too spicy. It comes with sauce and bread for dipping. We all agreed that it was the best we have ever had. The spices were perfect. Also had the Seafood Gumbo which was also fabulous. One had the Gator Sausage Po'Boy, and he loved it. The six year old had the popcorn shrimp, and she said it was really good. The owner, Jimmy Stoltz greeted us upon entering, and was very friendly. He came by our table several times performing magic trips which were amazingly mesmerizing. We tried to get him to show us his "secrets" but he just kept coming up with another trick. It was a lot of fun to see the adults laugh along with the kids. He made a really nice memory for all of us to share. It was obvious from our server, Laura, that she loved working there. She was also very quick and attentive. Jimmy also brought out a sample of the Chicken & Sausage Gumbo for everyone to try. It was also good, but liked the Seafood Gumbo better. What restaurant brings out samples for everyone to try??? We will definitely be returning soon. Prices range from $5.99 to 20.00. It is a nice surprise to find inside the Crystal River Mall, that we hope will continue to thrive!

Ocala, Florida
“Great seafood and Cajun restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

We live about a 45 minute drive from Crystal River. We were there to have our car serviced and decided to try a different restaurant. After searching Tripadvisor we decided to try this restaurant as we both love Cajun food. My husband ordered the Crawfish etoufee and I ordered the 1/2 lb steamed shrimp (Cajun spice) and a side order of jambalaya. Everything was very good. The owner was very attentive and our waitress Laura was very good. We will definitely plan our trips to Crystal River to include time for lunch or dinner at this restaurant.