“great shakes”

Ranked #65 of 100 Restaurants in Crystal River
Vancouver Island, Canada
“great shakes”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

we popped into the sonic as we dont have one in Canada so the experience was kind of fun for us you pull up and order in a stall and they bring your order out to the car and you pay so kind of like old school drive in used to be, the hot dogs where good value for the money and the ice cream shakes where terrific but be warned the med shake is massive for us as supersize is ban in Canada

Visited October 2013

Davenport, Florida
“Good food-Good serviced”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My grandson enjoyed having his food delivered to the car by the car hop. The ordering process took a little learning on our side.. Over all, it beats a lot of the other fast food places.

Visited August 2013
Beverly Hills, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went through the drive through window and I don't think I ever enjoyed a fast food burger that was as tasty as this was. I was disappointed that they don't have the Route 44 stickers for the discounted drinks, BUT they do honor it if you have one.

Visited August 2013
Clermont, Florida, United States
“fast food and drinks”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

They have great onion rings,tater tots and soda drinks. They are good food fast. happy hour 1/2 price soda drinks. what more do you need,

• Visited March 2013
Apopka, FL
“Just what we were looking for”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I was starving after going snorkeling for 3 hours but was still in my suit so I didn't want to go in anywhere. And there was Sonics which was the perfect answer. We received fantastic service while there. Our server even checked on us halfway through the meal in case we needed anything else.
Just terrific and nice people

• Visited April 2013