“Quaint wine bar and brewery”

Copp Winery & Brewery
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited this place two days ago and very much enjoyed it. They brew their own beer and make their own wine from imported grapes. We sampled several wines and they were very good. A few sandwiches are available and the large pretzels are excellent. It is a good place for lunch or a snack. It is also a great place to watch a game.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 7, 2016

My husband and I always make a trip to Copp's while visiting Crystal River. Great selection of home brews and wines. We especially enjoyed the southern grit and the 1821 English ESB. The atmosphere was intimate and homey and the service was great! Make sure and ask for Kim. She was a sweetheart!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 28, 2016

Copp Winery is a bar and winery that has become part of the local scene. Wines are interesting and the intimate atmosphere fosters conversation among patrons. Appetizers available.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank RippleManatee
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

I tried the blended red wine, which was very good. But, I was pleasantly surprised by their craft beer offerings. Tried a flight of 4, for $6. Exceptional, especially the 1821 brew. Our friendly barkeep answered all of our questions. He informed us, that the retail facility will be moving to a 10K ft² facility, in the next 8 months, or so. We were highly impressed by the quality and taste of their craft beer and wine. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Tasting some excellent wins and also did a flight of their own crafted beers. Enjoyed the wines and bought a few bottles, Beer was also very good, nice place to stop for an afternoon visit.

Date of visit: August 2016