“Scallop Sangria Yes Please”

Copp Winery & Brewery
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: American
Tampa, Florida
“Scallop Sangria Yes Please”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Tucked Away a block our so off of US 19 in Crystal River, this little tasting room and retail shop managed by owner Donna Copp is a true find for locals and visitors. Just ordered a case of Scallop Sangria for an event and very pleased with the service and the quality of the product.

Visited August 2013

St. Augustine, Florida
“Great craft beers -- smooooth!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed both the wine and the beers offered at Copp's. Today we were more interested in beer than wine. My wife really enjoyed the Quaker stout but I like the lighter beers. I highly recommend the 1821 IPA and the Center Brown. Both are smooth and not overly hoppy.

• Visited August 2013
Homosassa, Florida
“Craft Beer oh yeah!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Not just for the wine drinkers...they now have craft beer. The smoothest craft beer I've ever tasted and the beauty of it you can take a grog home with you. What a great idea! I have never been disappointed with the friendly service, family owned establishment. Support the little guy and take your taste buds on a journey. You will love every minute. Keep in mind this a quaint, quiet little place to enjoy a drink.....not a bar per say.

• Visited July 2013
Orlando
“Custom Anniversary Wine Tasting”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The owner of Copp Winery, Donna Copp, and I worked together to surprise my wife with a wine bottle that was customized designed for her. Donna helped me pick out a wine, Trail Ride, based on my limited knowledge of wines but familiarity of my wife's tastes. She had the bottle ready when we arrived for a tasting. My wife and I each picked out 3 wines to try and believe it or not my wife picked out the exact wine we had already bottled and labeled! She even said it was her favorite! At that point, Donna revealed the bottle and my wife was totally surprised that the label had an image from our wedding and our names written on the bottle! We had a really pleasant experience and can't wait to go back again (especially so that I can try the brewery!!!).

Visited April 2013
Crystal River, Florida
“Great Beer !”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We always enjoy tasting new beers and are fans of Burkes and still are..... so when our neighbor told us Copps sold beer now - homemade- we went...very unique place and a very nice quaint pub.

Visited April 2013