“Custom Anniversary Wine Tasting”

Copp Winery & Brewery
Ranked #16 of 106 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The owner of Copp Winery, Donna Copp, and I worked together to surprise my wife with a wine bottle that was customized designed for her. Donna helped me pick out a wine, Trail Ride, based on my limited knowledge of wines but familiarity of my wife's tastes. She had the bottle ready when we arrived for a tasting. My wife and I each picked out 3 wines to try and believe it or not my wife picked out the exact wine we had already bottled and labeled! She even said it was her favorite! At that point, Donna revealed the bottle and my wife was totally surprised that the label had an image from our wedding and our names written on the bottle! We had a really pleasant experience and can't wait to go back again (especially so that I can try the brewery!!!).

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We always enjoy tasting new beers and are fans of Burkes and still are..... so when our neighbor told us Copps sold beer now - homemade- we went...very unique place and a very nice quaint pub.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Copp Winery was recommended to us by an employee at the Plantation Inn. We're glad she suggested it. We have brought home bottles of their wine, all excellent, and sampled the beer (of which you cannot take home, as they don't bottle it, yet). Try one of the samplers of all their beers (there at least two different ones) and get a sausage plate with it - fantastic beers to try and the "snacks" go along with everything fantastically.

It's a very small business, but well worth the stop.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

One of our favorite places to go with friends. Friendly atmosphere, once you become a regular Donna remembers your likes and dislikes of certain wines. Limited snacks but very good and adding more and more. Now brewing beer which is a plus for non wine drinkers.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is a very nice local winery/brewery. They have some very nice, interesting whites and reds. My boyfriend enjoys their craft beers and everything is made there. It was a nice surprise to find this local to me.