“Cheese pizza is sooo good!”
Review of Brother's Pizza

Brother's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 116 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 12, 2019

We went there with our son and his family. We ordered the cheese pizza and it is so good. Crust not too thick to fill you up quick.

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Pizza was good. I got the white spinach pizza. Plenty of spinach, not skimpy. Spinach lent to some sogginess though. Crust was not thin but not over doughy either. Husband got cheesesteak. Good meat, not grissly, but tender and tasty. Nice portion of meat. Overall, we would return. Many items on menu to try.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Dorothy W
Reviewed April 30, 2019

I had pizza here for the first time a month ago. Tried it again and waited wile they made it. They said 15 to 20 minutes. I waited 40 minutes but the reason was pretty tacky - insulting even. I was talking to the proprietor when a delivery guy came through the door with a pizza and handed it to the owner. He in turn handed it to me and it was cold. I didn't realize what had transpired until I got home and figured out that the delay was caused by the deliver person getting or taking the wrong pizza and driving around and probably delivering the pizza to someone who called made them return and pick it up and deliver the correct pizza. There is no way that pizza should have been returned to the store and passed off as fresh from the oven and handled by anyone other than me and the.person who boxed it. I would never return to this restaurant based on that deception and risk posed by people who can't be depended upon to deliver what the customer pays for. I spent over $20 on a pizza that the owner decided was OK to pass off on an unsuspecting customer. In some places that would be against the law. In Florida I am sure it's just fine. By the way the pizza was lousy. Nothing like the first one I had but then again that one was fresh from the oven. I would never recommend this place based on their willingness to put profit over the safety and welfare of paying customers.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

My husband and I are pizza addicts and are always in search of a GREAT pie (not just 'good'). Here is Crystal River, THIS one is the best we have found. By the slice or the whole pie, their New York Style pizza never disappoints. A must try for pizza lovers.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

First time and I'm not supposed to eat like this but when I do, this is the place.
WOW! This is serously good pizza. Generous portions (OK you're pay for it) unlike other places that try to get away with the smallest portions of toppings as if they are fooling someone or you won't notice. Not this place. Clearly they want your repeat business. and they really know THEIR business. The amount of chesse was impressive. The saugage was outstanding. The cheese was thick and a flavorful mix. Unlike some pizzas, this was as good if not better the second day. Very easy to recommend this pizza business.