“Wow!”
Review of Huddle House

Huddle House
Ranked #85 of 112 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: American
Description: We're Always Cookin' There's something about a freshly made meal, prepared just for you. Maybe it's a waffle sundae to celebrate the day you get your braces off, or a plate full of loaded hash browns after a Saturday morning soccer game. Whatever the occasion, one things for sure: when a dish is made with you in mind, it just tastes better. From greeting you with a warm smile as you walk through our door, to serving you a hot, delicious meal, made just the way you like it, we'll make sure you feel at home and cared for. That attention to detail is what enjoying a meal at Huddle House is all about. Not matter what time it is, or what kind of day you've had, you can count on us to always be here for you with the grill on and the coffee hot.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I am not from the area. I didn't know Huddle House. But, I was amazed by how efficiently the staff worked together. They really know how to shlep the eggs. Hot. Fast. Good breakfast. I definitely will go there every time I'm in Crystal River.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Breakfast any time of the day. LARGE portions. Good food!! Service was great! Everyone with us enjoyed the meals

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Reserve them for that late night visit when nothing else is open. It's a typical Huddle House. Nuff said.

Date of visit: April 2013
1  Thank kidritalin
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Husband and I had breakfast here and were wowed by the 3 full pages of it in the menu. There was a special on for stuffed hashbrowns....oh my delish! Diner cookin at it's best. Waitress was great, restaurant is bright, clean and friendly. Will go back, oh wait we did go back....had to have another breakfast! Nice they are open 24 hours and serve breakfast all the time! Check it out!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

There are only two late-night possibilities for meals/breakfast after midnight in our small town, Huddle House and Denny's. Today my wife was hungry for a big breakfast and did not feel like cooking at home. Actually, Huddle House is the only choice where you can get breakfast after 10 a.m.
My wife is picky about restaurants and rarely tries anything new. She loves the breakfasts at Huddle House. When we ordered the special breakfast for $5.99, the waitress asked if we wanted to share it, we said no. We really should have shared this, it included two eggs, (I ordered scrambled with cheese at no extra charge); hash brown potatoes; three slices of bacon; sausage gravy on three biscuits; and a waffle. The size of this breakfast is absurd, we ended up being unable to finish a couple of items.
This restaurant has a $3.99 special going on right now, with about six items featured. My wife wants to go back and try several of these.
Everyone in this restaurant was courteous and friendly, if you go here be sure you are hungry.