“Good value for the money”
Review of Huddle House - CLOSED

Huddle House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Breakfast any time of the day. LARGE portions. Good food!! Service was great! Everyone with us enjoyed the meals

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Reserve them for that late night visit when nothing else is open. It's a typical Huddle House. Nuff said.

1  Thank kidritalin
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Husband and I had breakfast here and were wowed by the 3 full pages of it in the menu. There was a special on for stuffed hashbrowns....oh my delish! Diner cookin at it's best. Waitress was great, restaurant is bright, clean and friendly. Will go back, oh wait we did go back....had to have another breakfast! Nice they are open 24 hours and serve breakfast all the time! Check it out!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

There are only two late-night possibilities for meals/breakfast after midnight in our small town, Huddle House and Denny's. Today my wife was hungry for a big breakfast and did not feel like cooking at home. Actually, Huddle House is the only choice where you can get breakfast after 10 a.m.
My wife is picky about restaurants and rarely tries anything new. She loves the breakfasts at Huddle House. When we ordered the special breakfast for $5.99, the waitress asked if we wanted to share it, we said no. We really should have shared this, it included two eggs, (I ordered scrambled with cheese at no extra charge); hash brown potatoes; three slices of bacon; sausage gravy on three biscuits; and a waffle. The size of this breakfast is absurd, we ended up being unable to finish a couple of items.
This restaurant has a $3.99 special going on right now, with about six items featured. My wife wants to go back and try several of these.
Everyone in this restaurant was courteous and friendly, if you go here be sure you are hungry.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was a very clean and friendly restaurant. I was in a hurry and got my food to go. The food quality and quantity was very good and I actually got what I ordered. Try this restaurant and you won't be disappointed.