Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
AMAZING SNORKELING WITH MANATEES

This was so much fun to actually be swimming and snorkeling with these beautiful creatures! After... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2018
Flagirl5
Bradenton FL
Favorite Excursion during our Florida Vacation

Captain Chaz was awesome! This is not the prime season to find a lot of manatees but he never gave... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
Nicole B

Recommended experiences in and around Crystal River
from $67.84
from $68.90
from $89.04
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews captain dave bam bam the crystal river mall wet suits bought a groupon off season schools of fish my entire family manatee snorkel three sisters springs murky water great adventure natural habitat hour tour dry clothes year olds an amazing experience
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

What a great excursion!! Although the manatees were elusive today we did see and swim with a few! What a great place! Captain Ross was fantastic! Three sisters spring was something else!! A must see! I would love to come back again in the winter months when the the manatee population is at its highest!

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I definitely recommend Adventure Diving. I've gone snorkeling with manatees with a different company and Adventure Diving beat them hands down. For one thing, their experienced captain (who was very friendly) took us to 4 different locations searching for manatees instead of just sitting at 3 sisters. It's end of season so we weren't that sure if we'd even see one. But they found us a manatee and helped guide us in the water until we were right next to her.
What an experience to be able to be right next to and touch a beautiful animal like a manatee!
I plan to use Adventure Diving again in the winter at the height of the season.

1  Thank sbcornett
Reviewed April 25, 2013

For those who complained about the timing, etc., relax. This is FL and you're about to swim with the manatee. The boat was wheelchair accessible but getting on was a challenge because the tide was low. They made every effort to get my husband's 300 lb electric wheelchair on board and he had a great time. We're at the end of the season but we stopped at three different sites and saw 3 or 4 manatee. All in all it was a fun morning. Too bad some of the customers didn't get the part about not yelling and screaming or standing up. Urghhhh.

2  Thank ScrappyTexan
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We travelled to Crystal River from The Villages just for this tour and it didnt disappoint! There were others scheduled on our boat (4/9/13) but they didn't show, so we had a private tour with Captn "Jolly" Rodger - who was the BEST! He not only educated us about the manatees, but it being slightly "off" manatee season, he knew where to find one or two - where no other boats went. It was a great experience - we not only recommend, but we will be back next year for sure. Thanks Adventure Diving and Capt Rodger for a wonderful family experience.

1  Thank NSF821
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I bought a groupon voucher for snorkeling with the manatees while on holiday in Florida. The first tour I booked was cancelled because of a storm, but they were really helpfull and managed to find a date while I was still in Florida.

I had bought a voucher for my dad and me. My husband and baby were planning to stay on land, waiting for us. The manager offered them to stay on the boat for free! Even offered the baby a baby lifejacket, safety was perfectly taken care of. The 4 of us got a boat for ourselves!

We went to the 3 sister springs. There were loads of manatees', must have been more than 40. The water crystal clear. Great experience!!!

The company was proffesional and gave us clear instructions. Captain Niclas seemed to care about the manatees and about us having a good experience with them.

Date of experience: March 2013