“2 Day Open Water Scuba Certification”

Adventure Diving Tours
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had a great 2 day adventure experience, learning from well educated instructors. Classroom was just enough and then off to the dives. Second day was awesome at Rainbow Springs drifting and the finale in the cave. Can't wait to go to the Keys and Bahamas. Thank you Carl, Capt. Dave and Sue for a great time.

2  Thank Sandy T
There are newer reviews for Adventure Diving Tours

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Six of us, including friends, daughter and grandaughter and cousin braved the chill on Dec. 28th to swim with the manatees at Kings Bay. We had a really great Captain, Captain Nicholas, who was funny, informative and obliging (not to mention very handsome)! We all had a good time and were amazed by the number of manatees at this site. Would highly recommend this outfit for individuals or groups. We met another family group on board and they were so nice and shared towels and jackets with us newcomers to this adventure. Nicholas tried his best to take us to spots where there were groups of these gentle creature and he did an admirable job. Loved this trip!

BARB P, Summerfield Fl

1  Thank BARBARA P
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Thanks to our scuba leaders for assisting myself and my daughter complete our check out dives. We did pick a very cold time to dive but staff helped us wiggle into two wetsuits to stay somewhat warm. The earlier manatee groups seemed to have depleted the choice of fins but staff found some that worked OK. We had reserved and paid for semi private/ two person sessions but ended up in a group with 4 others. This made the days longer but the individuals were fun and the shop refunded us some of our fees- so it all ended up good. The river drift dive was fun, but I do look forward to more Caribbean coral colors. the captains were knowledgeable of the areas water archeology and history.

1  Thank bb7155
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

I purchased tickets for my husband& I via groupon as something fun & new to try while on vacation.
This was excellent! We saw ( and gently pet) so many manatees!! We did go in winter which is the prime season for it.
All gear was provided and wet suits were optional for an additional fee but with the water being in the 70's year round we chose not to rent them & glad we didnt- didnt need them!
The Captain,Ned was very good& helpfull. I got a little nervous when I got in the water at first & he explained the gear & what I need to do and I quickly chilled out & enjoyed my time!
One Tip: lIsten to the captain. Being QUIET and not kicking up the wild life on the bottom of the river is key to a good trip& having the manatees want to come check you out!
Great trip!

2  Thank apemmon2323
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Beware of this company !! You do not get what is advertised. Owner and staff on Tour boat are miserable, The price you pay for the GroupOn is not the full price. When you get there you have to pay an extra $10 for a crappy wetsuit. The manatees were excellent, but the staff are not.
As quoted in other reviews, one of the staff on the tour boat likes to yell at people in the water. Bottom line pick another company !!!

7  Thank Algonquin D