Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

More Info
from $52.00
More Info
1,322 results
All reviews city hall three sisters trolley ride the water is crystal clear beautiful spring board walk answer questions year round visitor center low tide natural beauty manatee viewing rent a kayak winter months springs area beautiful area hunter springs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A must do for everyone visiting Crystal River! We were fortunate enough to see a mama and baby manatee in the area. This is by far the best place for kayakers to snorkel and is the only area you can snorkel without a flag in Crystal River.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We rented kayaks and went into the springs. It was such an amazing experience. We had 3 teenagers with us and they loved every minute of it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The spring water is Crystal River Clear. The spring is sometimes closed to swimmers in the winter when there are many manatees is the spring. You can view the spring area year round from the spacious board walk. Ride the trolley from the visitors center in town to the board walk.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Decided to see this place coming from Massachusetts. I am happy I did. I rented my kayak at 8 am and glad I did. It was pretty empty on the water going to Three Sister Springs. From the park to the Springs is about 25-30 minute paddle. When we got to the Springs there were only 2 other people there. But with an hour after getting here the place got packed! If you come here keep in mind to get here early, take your trash back with you and bring some goggles to really see the beauty underwater. ( I didn't). I love the constant 72 degree water and just the natural beauty. I will come back again

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Water was so unbelievably crystal clear! We kayaked over on a 3 hour rental from Hunter Springs Park. Take a swim! It is the most refreshing water. Definitely worth the trip!