“Mojo Pork is delicious! Trivia for a fun night out!”
Review of Havana House Grill - CLOSED

Havana House Grill
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
florida
“Mojo Pork is delicious! Trivia for a fun night out!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Been to the Havana House several times and the food is always delicious!

I had the mojo pork last week, and it was falling apart tender. Very good. Nice choice of sides to go with. I had the plantains, which are always good. Also had a fresh veg medley with summer squash, carrots, etc..

Nice atmostphere there at the Havana House. They have trivia on Wednesdays nights in part of the restaurant and all the trivia participants seemed to be having a great time. The bar area of separate, which is where I was sitting, and the trivia was more in the dining area.

The mojitos are very good, too. Not too sweet, just very refreshing!

I liked the menu. You can order a whole meal, or just a sandwich or app. I think it would be fun to go with a group and try a bunch of different things. But the mojo pork was so good, it might be hard for me to pick something else off the menu. Definately will be back. Very friendly staff, too.

• Visited July 2013

Homosassa Springs, Florida
“Havana House Today Sunday”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We really enjoyed it. For Crystal River it is a excellent restaraunt. All dishes were very good and service was excellent
Thanks Danielle
and Chef Ed
God bless you
See you again soon.

• Visited July 2013
Crystal River, Florida, United States
“Cuban food”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Was ok - but I would not say great. I was comparing to food in Yabor City outside of Tampa which I have had allot from Columbia House Rest.

Visited April 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
“EXCELLENT DRINKS!!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Go directly to Havana House Grill and order a margarita. Then order a mojito. The drinks are great, fresh mint, fresh juice, the first proper cocktail I've had in Citrus County! The food is excellent too; great rice and beans, ropa vieja, salads, etc. etc. If you are looking for something delicious other than fried fried fried fish and smoked mullet, try this place!

Visited May 2013
Ellijay, Georgia
“Just ordered an appetizer sampler which did not have a description and waitress did not know what was on it!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I was somewhat disappointed with this place. I'm sure the meals are probably as good as others have said, and I was hoping to have some good Cuban appetizers on the sampler but there was few choices that was on the platter, especially for the cost. What was Cuban was pretty good but not outstanding. Perhaps another visit one day

• Visited May 2013
Rosa R, Owner at Havana House Grill, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
We thank you for stopping in. Your server has only been here a week . I apologize she did not describe the platter to you as she should have. I do hope you will return and we can wow you with some of other Havana House favorites.