“Great food with reasonable prices :)”
Review of Havana House Grill - CLOSED

Havana House Grill
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Love this place- Rosie and Frank are great and the rest of the staff (from the servers to the chefs) are excellent. If you want excellent quality food and five star service the Havana House Grill is where it's at. ❤❤❤

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very good meal and friendly staff. Great service. Plan to go again. Had pulled pork and my husband had flank steak. Both meals were good.

1  Thank June S
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I had a late lunch here today, We were greeted warmly, our server was top notch, friendly and attentive. The menu sounded so good it was difficult to decide what to get. My husband had the Cuban sandwich (I had a taste) and it was excellent. I had the pork enchilda which was really good, flavorful, not spicy, tender pork in a lovely sauce. Every bite was a true delight to the senses. It came with choice of 2 sides and I had the yellow rice and black beans, again both excellent. We had to try dessert which they had a nice selection. I had the bread pudding which was crazy good, not too sweet, just perfect. Husband had key lime pie which he said was good but he really likes the kind that are very tart, this was mildly tart. No matter, We will be back! We heartily recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank photogPennsylvania
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The grill is a fun & relaxed placed to have a great dinner. The owners Frank & Rosie are attentive to all their customers & make sure all your needs are satisfied. The restaurant is spacious, clean & has a great area to socialize near the bar area. Great place to rent for a party with plenty of room to move around. The menu is updated daily & offers some great specials...that are just, YUM!
Overall.... great service & excellent food!!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

A must for those traveling to Crystal River, Fl. The food is great, the servers are friendly and the owners are a GEM.
I would highly recommend that you stop here for their breakfast, lunch or dinner.
If you can't stop by because of your busy schedule, they also deliver.....Did I mention that they also cater?....How great is that???
I have been at this location several times and have witnessed events such as , birthday parties, weddings, anniversary celebration, graduation celebrations...just to name a few. The atmosphere is lively and I promise you, if you stick around Rosie will make you laugh until your sides hurt. Rosie and Frank are so much fun!!! ( The Havana Cafe ( Casual Dining/Outdoor Seating) is also owned and operated by Frank & Rosie. Two great locations in one great County )