“Outstanding food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2019

Got there early, around 5, for an early dinner and sat at the bar. I ordered the grouper with a caper buerre blanc and it was absolutely amazing. The sides were delicious also. The service was good and the location was beautiful. Had I walked a little further to the outside area, I would have eaten out there. The grounds were nice, and the weather was beautiful. It was a little pricey, but I'll pay the price if I know the food is good.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 1, 2019

This is a bar tucked into the Plantation on Crystal River resort. I normally don't do "bar food" but this was exceptional! We ordered the chicken Thunder Thighs (stuffed and truly amazing), the She Crab Bowl (delicious!) and Mac and Cheese (yummm). All were delicious, tasted fresh and the portions large. Our bill was $55 US$. Really great value! Michael provided exceptional, friendly and fun service!
I'd definitely recommend you go here!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2019

We stayed in the Plantation Hotel for some nights and decided to have dinner in the restaurant the first night. The restaurant looks nice, with a view over the pool. It is a bit old fashioned. Prices are quiet high. The cocktails were very tasty and a good choice of cocktails. My husband had seafood which was fine, I had a pasta which was o.k, but nothing special. It was an o.k dinner, but if you are looking for something special (atmosphere and food) I would look for another place.

1  Thank DianW
Reviewed February 19, 2019

I made reservations for the Sunday Brunch for Feb. 17, 2019 for ! PM for a party of four. I was told I would get a window table with a view. We arrived on time at 1 PM for the Brunch buffet and did NOT get a window table. The roast beef at the carving station was already left overs and was not replenished. While my guests were at the buffet near the entry to the kitchen they were assaulted with a LOUD AND PROFANE ARGUMENT FEATURING F BOMBS from the kitchen staff......SOMEONE SHOULD BE FIRED! That is unacceptable and embarrassing.
In addition to that MAJOR problem, the service for clearing plates and providing water at our table was very slow and we had to go looking for water twice.
I do not complain or look for problems and have had pleasant dining experiences here before, but this unpleasant experience was over the top and I will not be back.
The management on Sunday Brunch needs some serious help.

Reviewed February 16, 2019

Had dinner here on Valentines Day and food and service was good on the Fixed Price Menu.

I had the breakfast buffet there and it was just average and overpriced. I would probably not eat breakfast there again.