“Great food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Cape May, New Jersey
“Great food”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The she crab soup was the best I have ever had. There were four of us for dinner and everything was wonderful .

Visited November 2013

Suffield, Connecticut
“Great food, service and spectacular surroundings”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I found this restaurant which is located in the Plantation to be above my expectations.
The staff was friendly and efficient. the food was delicious. During my stay at the plantation, I enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner. don't let the name fool you, Its more than a bar and grill.
The front area is fun and casual, but the dining room has an incredible view with an upscale feel.

• Visited November 2013
Chicago
1,330 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,198 helpful votes
“Not as good as we were expecting”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here as this restaurant is located in The Plantation Hotel where we were staying. We both ordered monk fish that was just ok. The house salad was boring. We ordered a bottle of New Zealand wine that was was just ok. Our server was very nice and polite. It was not crowded the night we were here. We were both dissapointed overall as we were expecting this restaurant to be more upscale with much better food. This was the only time we ate in this restaurant during our four-night stay at this hotel.

• Visited October 2013
Grand Cayman
“Nothing to write home about”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We just had breakfast here and it was OK at best. The eggs were under cooked, the grits were watery, the coffee weak and my wife's fruit plate was just mellons and 2 chunks of pineapple. That's not a fruit plate. The eggs breakfast was a good portion though. Skip it if you can.

• Visited October 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

During our stay at the Plantation, we decided to stay in and enjoy a breakfast and a dinner at West 82. For breakfast I had an excellent crab cake benedict, no filler and an excellent cajun hollandaise and my wife enjoyed a simple plate of scrambled eggs and bacon which was also very good. For our dinner I took part in a half rack of ribs and some crab legs and washed it down with a local craft beer, Swamp Head Big Nose IPA. The ribs were cooked to perfection with a tasty BBQ bourbon sauce as well as the crab legs. My wife enjoyed the seafood mornay pasta which was also delicious. The service was fantastic. Everything was brought out in a timely manner without the feeling of being rushed.

Visited September 2013