“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Decor was nice. The food and service was great. As with any onsite restaurant, it was a little pricey, but if you can splurge, go for it.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

My son and I had dinner at the bar two nights on a row. The bartender Ann Marie was great. Super friendly and very good in helping us chose our meal. I had the Special both nights. The first night I had the Fresh scallops over rice with teriyaki sauce and the second night scallops over linguini with a white sauce. Both were excellent. Best place to eat in town!!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My spouse and I had dinner here Saturday. This was our second visit. We were graciously seated at a window table. Our server was very polite and helpful. My husband asked the waiter about getting less salt in the seafood pasta dish. He had enjoyed the dish on a prior visit, but felt it contained too much salt. Our waiter checked with the chef, who agreed to lessen the salt. The pasta dish was very tasty. I had the filet mignon, which was excellent. My husband tasted it and commented that it was better than a steak he had eaten at Ruth's Chris.

Hubby ordered a drink he didn't like. The waiter graciously took it back and replaced it with a drink he liked much better.

The service and environment was very pleasant; food was great and we will be returning.

1  Thank Lillian_S_13
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The food is not outstanding but certainly tasty enough for a quiet dinner with a pleasant view of the hotel's pool, surrounding grounds and canals. There is a Friday nite live Maine lobster dinner that sets it apart from other local spots.

1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Just a 3 minute walk from the pool and our room. Made a reservation because it is very popular. Food was excellent We had salad appetizer and ribs. Those ribs were done just right.