“Fabulous experience!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Wisconsin
“Fabulous experience!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited this restaurant because we had a restaurant.com deal. We were pleasantly surprised with the great service and the delicious food. I purchased another restaurant.com certificate and we will be visiting them again on our next trip to Florida.

• Visited September 2012

“The Sunday brunch was not as it used to be”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I and a group of friends just recently went for their Sunday brunch.
We were especially looking forward to the Eggs Benedict - not good at all - and
Meatloaf and Fried fish at a Brunch? Were was the lox and bagels , like they had before? The service was very good and friendly. Unfortunately, I don't think we will go back.

Tampa, Florida
“Beautiful Location, Wonderful Food, Great Service. (I am a minority female)”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've enjoyed a wonderful BRUNCH BUFFET at the WEST 82 BAR and GRILL recently. The service staff were wonderful to us. I am a Asian-American female, and my husband is Italian decent. The table across from us were a group of Black-American (or American of African-decent/African-American, what ever is politically correct way of ID them-selves), I think they were local people, since they seen to know other people there. They also had great service from my point of view, they were smiling and happy looking( and They were also very Well Dressed, and we were casual - my husband was in short pants).

The food was Wonderful and great variety and fresh, I finally have to stop eating beacuse I was just too FULL.

The ground of the resort was Beatutiful, we walked all around and talked to few staff and had a great time.

The couple from Lady Lake, FL some how felt they were mis-treated due to their ethnic background? I am not convenced of that: It could have been some other FACTORS involved.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank WorldTravelerTampa
Homosassa, Florida
“Much improved”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have been to the Plantation for several functions and to have the brunch buffet. This time was the best. The food was surperb, the dining room remodel is great bu the staff was fantastic. Very accommidating. Brought in a birthday cake for my grandmother's 91 st birthday and they broight it out after lunch and the piono player played happy birthday while the staff brougt the cake out and sang. It made grandmas day. Thanks

1 Thank punkin34446
Glasgow, Scotland
“Fab Food”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband I have stayed at the Plantation Resort and Inn on two occasions to swim with the manatees and have eaten in the hotel restuarant on both occasions. The food has been lovely both times and so has the staff. Although a bit on the pricey side it is certainly the nicest place to eat whilst in Crystal River. The restaurant itself has a bit of a canteen feel to it which is a shame but this could be improved quite easily with just a few tweaks and I wouldn't let that put you off going to this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012