$165
$139
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$108
HIExpress.com
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$107
$85
$89
$77
$72
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$129
$117
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$139
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2015

Old, run down, dirty, poor repair, poor services, limited parking, no ice, just keep on looking. It is scallop season and the town is full so plan early and get a better motel. This place is for the overflow when better has No Vacancy...

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2015

We love quirky, small properties, but filthy just doesn't work for us, and this place was disgusting. Our perception was that it isn't a hotel at all - but a residence motel for transients (there's a sign above the desk that reads "Government ID Required for Check-In") - and that to advertise it to tourists borders on misrepresentation. The very best thing I can say about our experience was that they had lost our reservation. The woman working the counter barely spoke English - nor did the man who was shouting at her (and us?) from behind a partition. We felt bad for her, so we went ahead and looked at a room, but we probably should have just stopped at the grimy door. That bathroom will haunt me, and room's odor stayed with us all the way back to the highway... Save yourself the horror - don't book in here.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank Patrice V
Reviewed May 14, 2015 via mobile

It happened before that a hotel had bad ratings, yet i had an awesome experience. But this time all the people writing a bad review are right. I am a person with not a lot of demands. Give me a bed and I'm happy. The price and the location are ok. But the rooms ARE dirty. The mattress was even dirtier. Everything is very outdated too.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Martinepeters1975
Reviewed March 25, 2015

I arrived a little early for check in but was taken to the room, when she opened the door she said oh it isn't ready. So I walked down the street to park and was on phone for over an hour. I came back, to the room, took my stuff in and the longer I sat there the more unacceptable it was, cabinet fronts falling off, stains on the sofa, dirt on the pillow and sheets. No ice machine, no coffee for the coffee pot. When I tried to get my money back, owner refused, said you been here 2 hrs, you need to check out in first 5 minutes! Yes I had been there about 2 hrs, but not in the room! This place should be condemned! I will be disputing to my credit card company for my refund. Also that beautiful picture on their web page, is a nasty slimy green bog!

Room Tip: Holiday Inn Express on 5th St.
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2015

So Crystal River is beautiful and this hotel is walkable to many places and that is the good part. This hotel is a gem in the ruff so if your not here for the hotel its O.K. just a place for your head. Also you can walk one block and there are kayak rentals and tours also one block restaurant's they do allow pets but the extra is high.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends