“Lucky if u live nearby”
Review of Thai Phoon

Thai Phoon
Ranked #10 of 104 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

This place is the real deal. Fresh ingredients prepared well. Better than most thai restaurants even in big cities. We stop in here whenever we are traveling down 98/19. Ask for the cucumber salad as an appetizer. The duck and the tofu are always cooked perfectly

My favorite is the duck in ginger sauce. The fresh rolls are a great veggie appetizer. Wonderful food. Great service. Highly recommended

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Its easy to miss where its located, but boy is it ever the best Thai you'll ever have! The owners are very nice people and want you to be satisfied and enjoy your meal! The black pepper Chicken and Garlic is my favorite....Great spring rolls and tasty soup all for a great price!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Don't miss this place, we found it by accident and loved it! Seafood was fresh and very tasty!
The staff was friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I am a Thai food lover and have eaten it across the country and this food is THE BEST anywhere! Not much atmosphere but who cares!! Service is great!! They even remember how spicy I like
my food! Always worth the one hour drive from home!!

1  Thank Leslie R
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I tolerate, rather than love, spicy food. Despite this, I found this food extremely tasty though I had to drink about 5 glasses of water (in this restaurant, medium means spicy by American standards). My wife and daughter each ordered 'mild' and their dishes were first rate (we are an family that samples from the plates of all present).

Anyway, the vegetables were all done nicely; crisp and flavorful. The spicing was savory. The shrimp and chicken well flavored and excellent. Also, their steamed dumplings are not to be missed (watch out, they are very very hot - temperature not spicing- when they get to the table). If this place was near our home we would eat there regularly.

1  Thank pattynjay