“Party of Five from Atlanta”

A Crystal River Kayak Company
Ranked #12 of 52 Tours in Crystal River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the friendliest kayak store around. Crystal River is the place to kayak, canoe, swim, and snorkel with the Manatees. We have kayak rentals, canoe rentals, Kayak Tours. We carry all the paddling gear you'll need to fill your boat. If it's a new kayak you're looking for then paddle on in now and get out on the water today. Our own kayak launch site will take you directly to 3 Sister's Springs in 10 minutes. We are American Canoe Association Certified Kayaking instructors.
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We rented two kayaks for our family of five. Our children (12, 6, and 5) loved this adventure. We were able to kayak the springs and open water for about two hours. Our kids got out and swam, so you may want to take your snorkels and masks for the springs.

1  Thank Shane B

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great location for Three sister's spring. We rented two boats and brought two of our own and they let us put in at their dock. Hard working guys on the dock was a blessing. Great staff.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have rented kayaks twice now from this company, and both times have been great. Fast check-in, good prices, friendly service and, of course, a wonderful area in which to kayak.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My family and I rented 2 tandem kayaks from this company and the young man who helped us at the dock was friendly and efficient. I forgot it was spring break so the 3 Sisters Spring was overpopulated to say the least. It was still a great experience for my family as there were quite a few manatees and the spring has lots of fish. The water is clear enough to see well too. The place was loaded with park rangers issuing citations but I was okay with that because animals these days seem to need protection from people. When I was here about 4-5 years ago, it was much less crowded. A lady I spoke to on dock advised we go during the week. No fee to go into the springs, only to rent kayaks.

1  Thank Rroach
Reviewed March 15, 2013

It is located at the end of a strip mall, so we drove right passed it (did not have our GPS with us).
We called and were given great directions. I wished I could remember the woman's name that was behind the counter. She was very helpful, and gave us excellent directions on where to go, how to navigate around Manatee restricted areas. The

2  Thank Janice H
LadyWren01, Owner at A Crystal River Kayak Company, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you so very much for your review. I must have been the 'woman behind the desk' since I am the only female employee at this time. I am glad you had a great manatee experience with our company.