“Delicious dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2018

It was by chance my mother-in-law and I happened upon this modest little restaurant along US 19 in Crystal River. The food was excellent and they even offered while wheat pasta. The sauces were incredibly tasty; great Italian eating!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

My family decided to eat here because the reviews on TripAdvisor but once we waited 15 minutes to get our can Diet Cokes we asked for our check. My husband gave our waitress $5 bill but she said that was not enough said it was $7.50 for three canned drinks. I could have gone next door and purchased a 12 pack for $2.50. What restaurant does not serve fountain beverages? So glad we did not order food. Don't go here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I am part of a ladies lunch group that meets every month. It is hard to find restaurants that will accommodate us...20 plus ladies...separate checks! Well, we found la Casa di Norma very accommodating! Norma and her husband opened for us for lunch on a
Thursday and we had an awesome time. Service and food was impeccable and we were able to carry on as any group of 20 something women would! Looking forward to next time!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Why Ouch as the title? Because that is how I feel when we have paid a lot for such inferior food. Several people have recommended this restaurant before, but this time some friends said "Let's go to this restaurant - it's really good." I told a neighbor that we were going there and she said "You won't be disappointed." Guess what, we were VERY disappointed. I ordered what was described as a seafood casserole. I was surprised when my dish looked just like my husband's dish which was supposed to be completely different. The dish had "some" seafood on top of a bed of plain noodles. There was supposed to be grouper in it which we decided must be the little flat grey pieces of fish floating around. There was shrimp, clams, scallops and grouper - all of which tasted exactly the same. There was no sauce except for a small amount of water in the bottom of the bowl that probably came from the pasta. Oh, and it came with a salad which was just some bagged lettuce and a small piece of tomato.
We don't really go out to eat much and I had high expectations based on the recommendations we had been given. Contrary to what my neighbor said, I was VERY Disappointed! Oh, and my husband said his dish was exactly like mine - NO flavor whatsoever. We won't be going back there again!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

This place is definitely a mom & pop restaurant style. It’s tucked away in the Winn Dixie shopping center. The atmosphere is very quaint with its small size and offers a ‘romantic’ vibe with its dark / ‘fairy light’ lighting. The food was okay; I’ve definitely tasted better Italian.

Date of visit: May 2018