“When this many people say it's good, IT IS”

The Biscuit Barn North
Ranked #4 of 113 Restaurants in Crystal River
Description: We serve fresh and made to order breakfast and lunch. Our proteins are cooked from raw and are never pre-cooked frozen product. Our eggs are extra large and are guaranteed delivery within 3 days of farm fresh. The sausage gravy starts with whole hog sausage cooked just right in an iron skillet with just the right amount of pepper. We follow the same with our lunches and the recipes have been used in our family for 50 years such as with meatloaf and chicken and dumplings not to mention the turnip greens, black eyed peas and green beans. Come get you some real southern cooking and hospitality .
Reviewed February 26, 2019

When I looked at the reviews I knew that I had to try it.I had the Chicken Biscuit and I can tell you that it was very good. My wife went for the fried apple biscuit and she was pleased with her meal. The biscuits were light and fluffy not the dry hard things that you find at so many places. Try The Biscuit Barn North and I am sure you will agree with me that it was worth the stop.

4  Thank Antiquefoodie

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

All I can say is yummm! AJ the owner is nice as he could be - greeting all the guests as if they are old friends. Barb our server was sweet as their plate sized cinnamon rolls. Everything is homemade with heart. I’m so glad we took the time to stop in on our way out - great way to end our vacation.

6  Thank Sheetsfamilytravels
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Everything baked there is amazing.....be sure to try with blackberry jam and honey. Warning the Biscuits are huge and you will want to come back for more. The cinnamon rolls were wonderful.....skip the omlet and hashbrowns and stick with their baked goods

5  Thank stewartm528
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Had the Biscuit Barn breakfast special. There was plenty of food and it was good. Waitress was very attentive and manager welcomed us coming in and stopped by 2-3 times to make sure we were okay. Definitely recommend and will return.

4  Thank 33lindasueb
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Having reading reviews I was excited about this spot. My husband and I stopped for breakfast and were so glad we did. Sausage, eggs, country fried steak was great. Choice of hash browns or home fries. Loved it! Biscuits were huge and fluffy. For a small town diner it was wonderful! Staff were so friendly and welcoming. Breakfast and lunch are served all day. First stop should I return to the area.

4  Thank S8603MElisam