“Hardwood Smokehouse has Great Pork and Brisket”

Hardwood Smokehouse
Ranked #11 of 116 Restaurants in Crystal River
Description: Welcome to Hardwood Smokehouse Crystal River's locally owned and family operated BBQ Restaurant. We feature Competition-Style Barbecue thru our Low & Slow method of hardwood smoking. We serve our tasty and tender meats straight out of the smoker and leave the choice of sauce up to you. Limited Bar with Full Service Dinning and Patio Seating. Take out available.
Reviewed May 29, 2018

The Hardwood Smokehouse has a large smokehouse type menu with many good choices. Very good selection of beers and other beverages. The Pork Sliders are outstanding, and the Brisket Sliders are Fantastic.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed May 10, 2018

You know you have found a good barBQ place when you smell it driving down the street. There were 3 sherif's cars in the lot so you know its good.

She had the caesar salad with smoked turkey. I tried the smoked turkey it was awesome. I ordered Devons Sampler. It's got a little of everything and it was great, I have lots of leftovers. All were great. We also started with the onion rings. Also great!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Great BBQ at a Great Price. we got the BBQ plater whith ribs, pull pork and brisket. You also get texas toast and two sides all for $18.00 this is a lot of food and it is great.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018

I just visited here for the first time. I tried the turkey with french fries and a side salad. The salad was very good and had more than just lettuce. I had three thick slices of turkey and a lot of fries with the meal. The food was very good and more than I could eat - I brought half of it home. The waitress was very attentive and stopped by a number of times to make sure we didn't need anything. A request for extra salad dressing was immediately filled.

The only downside was the noise. If you want to have a quiet conversation I would suggest an outside table. We ate inside and at times it was hard to hear my friend even though we were sitting near each other.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Stopped by for lunch after recommandation by our guide. (Ricky from fun 2 dive). Great taste and very friendly waitress.

Date of visit: April 2018