Holiday Inn Express Crystal River
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$122
$116
AscendHotels
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$127
$108
BestWestern.com
$72
Hampton Inn Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$168
$85
QualityInn
$77
$74
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$90
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollspancake machinemanatee tourhi expressgreat hotellate checkmanatee swimfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastyogurtclean hotelearly morningthe breakfast areabooked this hotel
Reviewed October 12, 2012

When I stay at a Holiday Inn Express, I expect the basics...clean rooms, up to date interiors, etc. This hotel is made exceptional by the people working in all departments. The front desk team, maintenance and maid service (both just hallway encounters) all seem to LOVE their jobs and so they engage pleasantly with guests. This says something about the leadership of this hotel.

I defintely recommend it for a stay in Crystal River.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lainimac
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had to fly in to Tampa and drive to Crystal River for a funeral. Was last here 10 years ago for the same thing and stayed at the Days Inn and was dreading having to come back because of the lack of hotels in the area. Delighted to find a Holiday Inn Express that I don't think was here last time. Booked a room soley because I disliked the other choices and Holiday Inn Expresses seem to be fairly consistent throughout the US. Wasn't disappointed. You get exactly what you get at other Holiday Inn Expresses throughout the US. Nice, clean, up-to-date furnishings (flat screen TVs, granite-like counters, etc.) Was allowed to check in at 11:00 am to get ready for a 2:00 pm funeral. Air conditioning works great. Plenty of parking; breakfast was fine. Hotel seems to be very new.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I'm really happy with our stay in this hotel. I had a lot riding on this trip because it was my wife's 40th birthday trip, need I say more? Really liked Mary the breakfast lady! Excellent location as well.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband, eleven year old step-son, and I stayed here for one night and was extremely impressed by their hospitality. We checked-in during the evening and the front desk inquired if we planned to swim with the Manatees during our stay in Crystal River. When we said we were and were meeting Capt. Stacy at 8am the following morning, the staff immediately informed us that would not be back in time for their check-out time and offered us a late check out at no charge! Talk about taking the initiative and just plain thoughtfulness! They also gave us bottled water and chocolate cookies. The hotel looks new, our beds were comfortable, and breakfast the next morning was great! Very clean. The late check out worked perfectly, as it allowed to enjoy our tour and not stress about what time the tour ended. And, we were able to come back to the hotel and shower before getting back on the road to drive to Tampa. Excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Darlene B
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We had a great weekend stay at this hotel. We wanted something central to Rainbow River and to the River Ventures Manatee tour and this was the perfect spot. The hotel check-in was quick and painless. The room was nice and clean. The only downfall was that we had 2 queen beds and we called the front desk and the attendant said the hotel does not have one king size bed in any of the rooms but other than that it was a nice experience. We had the breakfast buffet in the morning and it had a nice selection of stuff so that was great to start out the morning with. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple