Holiday Inn Express Crystal River
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$116
AscendHotels
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$127
$108
BestWestern.com
Econo Lodge(Crystal River)
$59
EconoLodge
$72
Hampton Inn Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$149
$85
QualityInn
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$90
Hotels.com
$77
$74
Travelocity
$66
Official Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollspancake machinemanatee tourhi expressgreat hotellate checkmanatee swimfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastyogurtclean hotelearly morningthe breakfast areabooked this hotel
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Great value for travelers. Staff was super, from front desk to housekeeping. The breakfast was very well done. This was our first trip to Crystal River and the staff were very helpful as we planned our days in the area. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melinda J
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I've used Trip Advisor as a reference for years but never felt positively (or negatively!) motivated enough to submit a review, but this hotel has inspired me! I have visited #1 rated hotels from Trip Advisor multiple times before; however, this is the first time I completely agree with other reviewer's top ratings. I personally dread staying in hotels because they are never clean enough but this is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in-. It's noted by other reviews that this hotel is new but we all know new does not always equal clean. I believe the cleanliness of this hotel reflects the care and attention of the staff. I found the desk and house staff to be genuine, helpful, and accommodating- specifically Imran the manager. I lived in Florida for years but never visited the Crystal River area. I didn't know what I was missing!! On our short trip returning back from Orlando to Clearwater, we spent the day tubing the beautiful, crystal clear Rainbow River then checked into this hotel in the evening for an unbelievably comfortable night's rest. (The beds were so comfortable my elderly parents didn't want to leave them!) The next day we planned to go snorkeling with the manatee but our trip was delayed because of rain. I cannot tell you how grateful we were that Imran allowed us to wait out the storm with a late check out with no extra charge! When does that happen at a major hotel chain? Of course, the rain did clear (it's Florida after all!) I wouldn't expect to receive this courtesy if the hotel was in it's busy season but it is a example of how the staff at this hotel go above and beyond in accommodating their guests. I can't wait to go back to Crystal River for Christmas during Manatee season and I am looking forward to returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank wealwaysknow
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The hotel is brand new and it shows! When I checked in the front desk person was extremely nice and went out of his way to help me. He gave me cookies and bottles of water and sent me on my way. My room was nice and clean and everything was new and modern looking. My room smelled a little weird but nothing that made me need to change rooms. It's a very quiet place so I heard every little noise outside which made it a little difficult to sleep. The modern AC unit didn't provide any background noise. In the morning there was a beautiful breakfast area with a complimentary breakfast. I was in the area for a manatee diving adventure so the hotel actually granted me a pretty late checkout when they found out. The parking lot is spacious and safe. The pool was beautiful but I didn't get to go in. There are quite a few restaurants in a short distance. Very nice overall!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Staff was great. Room very clean. A great small property and the best value in Crystal River.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Great free hot breakfast and good service despite being a busy weekend stay, staff extremely helpful and friendly, clean rooms, and great rate with the dive company we used. Would definitely recommend this hotel for great value and comfort.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family