“Yummylicious”

Dan's Clam Stand
Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a Family Restaurant. We are Known for our Fried Shrimp Specials as well as the Best Hamburger in Citrus County. We Feature New England Whole Belly Clams, New Bedford Scallops, Maine Lobster. Alligator is also a Local favorite as well as Raw clams And Oysters. Our Clam Chowda is Wicked Awesome! Dan is from Manomet Mass.January 25th Dan's will be open for 20 years
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Fantastic service from Dan and Sean. Delicious and fresh seafood. Fast service, Reasonable prices. Lobster and grouper were fresh and delicious. It was my first time here, but not my last. I really liked this place!

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We drove 4 miles out of our way to give Dans a try. It was well worth it. Our waitress Chris could not have been friendlier. The fish was fresh and blackened to perfection.
We will be back next year for sure.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I didn't expect much: I had seen it several times from the road. But a friend took me there, and it's great! Good food and atmosphere. Good prices. They have everything you could want.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Some of the best fried shrimp I have eaten. The onion rings are worth a visit. The only thing I found on the menu that I cannot recommend is the cole slaw. Bring cash, they don't take credit cards.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We had seen the reviews on trip advisor and stopped in after a manatee tour. This place is FANTASTIC! Our waitress was Mel, and she not only was able to tell us about the best food, but also sat down and showed us how to properly eat the fabulous oysters which neither of us had ever tried. The food was incredibly cheap, and delicious. I live on the Gulf Coast and have great fresh fish frequently, but I can say that this was one of the BEST fish sandwiches that I had had. The gator nuggets were fried, but just enough that you can still taste the meat. They also had some of the cheapest pounds of crab legs that I have ever seen. The mushrooms were stuffed with a crab cake type of thing, which we also ate. The also offer a cheap beer price! We waddled out of this place! The staff was all very friendly, and aimed to please! This is a top place to go in the Crystal River area!