“Food,Food and more Food”

Cody's Original Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 116 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2019

This is what it's all about when it comes to good food. This is my wife and i's go to place for a fantistic dinner, weather it's Prime Rib or a hambuger it's all done well. Service is good, but it have a waiting list at times it's that good.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,315)

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

I hadn’t been to this restaurant in a good while, but we just took a family member here for his birthday. I would say everyone enjoyed the experience and liked their food. The waitress was great and made my father in law feel special by joking with him and singing Happy Birthday when they brought out a brownie and ice cream! So I will likely be back to this establishment. The only negative thing was when asked about gluten free options, one of the employees said “we don’t have any gluten free food”. When I hear that statement I think they just don’t want to make the effort. Fortunately I am good at navigating menus to determine good choices for my individual needs. All that being said, it was a good experience to dine here! I would recommend it to my family and friends.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

We came to snorkel with the manatees. Went here for dinner and it was delicious. Our waitress was Stephanie and she was right there for us with whatever we wanted. Happy hour 2 for 1 drink specials were a surprise bonus. We'll be back!

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

We came here with or family reunion group of ten on Mother’s Day Sunday night. Place was full but we were seated in good time for such a large group.

Service was very quick and friendly. Food was terrific (a few of us got the Beyond Burger veggie burger that my aunt was certain was real meat). Peanuts were at every table and they brought out hot rolls with whipped and cinnamony butter that was terrific.

Decor is quirky and fun.

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

First time visit to Cody's due to present move from Pennsylvania. Great atmosphere, wait staff. Employees are friendly.
Food prices are about the same as Texas Roadhouse restaurant.
Cody's is similar to a Texas Roadhouse. Food is good and you get a good amount.