“Great Meal”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy going to Cody's. The food is always good. He enjoys the Chopped Beef, and I like the southwest chicken. The salad, 2 for 1 drinks and their vegetables are a plus. Our waitress was pleasant and helpful. The atmosphere is fun. Would recommend highly.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,212)

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Being new to the area we stopped at Cody's for dinner. At first glance of the parking lot, we thought we'd have a long wait. Nope, we walked in and were seated right away. It does remind us of another steak house with peanuts at the table. Great to nosh on while waiting for drinks and reading the menu. The menu runs the gamut from Starters i.e., Fried Cheese Logs; Wings, etc.; Soup-N-Salad; Steaks; Chops & Ribs; Chicken N' Seafood; and Desserts like NY Cheesecake, Apple Tart, and more. The kitchen is open behind glass so you get to see what's going on. You can also walk up to look at the Prime Rib, which I did. Once I saw how good it looked I made my dinner selection right then and there. I chose the 10 oz Prime Rib which had virtually no fat on it, and it was cooked to my liking. The meal comes with a "bottomless" Salad bowl and 1 side. I chose the Baked Sweet Potato that was big and very good. The Salad was also very good with Cody's Garkic Ranch dressing. My Wife had the 1/2 Rack of Ribs. The meat just fell off the bones, and they were excellent. They weren't soaked in sauce like some places do, so you can really enjoy the taste of the meat. She also had a Baked Potato as a side. The meals were quite big so we had no room for dessert. Maybe next time. Our wait staff was very personable, friendly, and attentive. There is a full bar with seating at the bar as well. We really enjoyed our relaxed dining experience and look forward to many more visits. I hope you find this review helpful in making your next dining plans.

1  Thank ray m
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

We visited Cody’s on recommendation from Hampton Inn hotel. Great roadhouse diner ambience. Nuts provided at table which you can dispose of shell on floor which ads great extra touch. Ribs are their forte they are perfect in every way. Complimentary salad is nice and service all 3 times we went was great. tried the 24 hour marinated roast chicken which was just average and lacking in flavour. Mac and cheese really good as were the fried shrimp.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch.. service was good.. salad was waayyyy over dressed. Chicken friend chicken sandwich was massive.. it was good, but nothing we had made me want to go back to get that item again. The bathroom smelled terrible, it was clean but major mildew smell.. This should be a concern because it is so close to the kitchen.. if i would have went to the bathroom before or during my meal i would have for sure been turned off to the food.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We had a busy day and opted for Cody’s for dinner. The waitstaff is fabulous, friendly and engaging! This is a typical rustic bar atmosphere with plenty of bar foods. I got the Roadhouse salad with the garlic ranch on the side. It was a great salad and a very large portion. I would go back.

1  Thank palmettoduo